Diablo® III

Looking for a solid Farming partner

so are people really running with 100k dps? how are pitting hitting those kinds of numbers o.O?
Reply Quote
So i may be a noob, but 100k dps? is this on some other sort of scale? Your DH has 30k, your Barb 25k. Those numbers sound more correct. Are there really people romping around with 100k dps? i dont get it -.- someone please explain.

Re-Check my DH damage.
Edited by Vanquish#1331 on 10/7/2012 6:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
10/07/2012 06:25 PMPosted by Lewk
so are people really running with 100k dps? how are pitting hitting those kinds of numbers o.O?

By only caring about 4 stats. Main Stat/Crit Chance/Crit Damage/Attack Speed
Reply Quote
My WD racks up till 110K self buff :) Tanker, DD & humour-mongering chatter :)
Reply Quote
you think demon hunters are christians?
Reply Quote
10/07/2012 06:26 PMPosted by Vanquish
So i may be a noob, but 100k dps? is this on some other sort of scale? Your DH has 30k, your Barb 25k. Those numbers sound more correct. Are there really people romping around with 100k dps? i dont get it -.- someone please explain.

Re-Check my DH damage.

You got all that gear from only killing 16k elites? Or did you bust out your credit card like a noob? My money is on the latter.
Reply Quote
You got all that gear from only killing 16k elites? Or did you bust out your credit card like a noob? My money is on the latter.

The Lord prosper and protect you.
Reply Quote
10/07/2012 06:31 PMPosted by pichapiegal
you think demon hunters are christians?

Oh that's right, DH is atheist. I believe Kormac asks the DH that question sometime throughout the game.
Reply Quote
10/07/2012 06:47 PMPosted by Vanquish

The Lord prosper and protect you.

Which one?
Reply Quote
View profile
10/05/2012 09:55 PMPosted by Vanquish
you must be a Christian.

so we must take fairy tales as literal truth and believe the earth is 6000 years old and worship a zombie?
Reply Quote
10/07/2012 07:06 PMPosted by randallross
you must be a Christian.

so we must take fairy tales as literal truth and believe the earth is 6000 years old and worship a zombie?

Don't worry. Eventually, obviously made up bull!@#$, like the Greek and Norse gods, gets relegated from religion to comic book fodder. Same thing will happen eventually to Christianity. Unless of course Zombie Jesus shows up soon and %^-*! slaps everyone. Luckily, thanks to being obsessed with zombie themed entertainment, we as a nation are better prepared for a zombie apocalypse then we are for pretty much any other doomsday scenario. George Romero is the real Messiah. Worship him @#$%^es!
Reply Quote
Still looking.
Edited by Vanquish#1331 on 10/7/2012 8:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
What happened to that whole not judging thing? You too holy to hang out with us unwashed heathens?
Reply Quote
ight im lookin for a partner too. hot chick, skype, nude. got my 2nd monitor promot lets roll
Reply Quote
10/05/2012 09:55 PMPosted by Vanquish
First and most important, you must be a Christian.

*Grabs popcorn*

Oh, this is gonna be good...
Edited by WordMaster#1125 on 10/7/2012 10:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
What is this...i don't even...
Reply Quote
I think you guyz should just leave him alone if you cannot meet his criteria and move on.

Just let him wait for a suitable partner that really wants to team up with him. After all his intentions is to find a good solid farming partner.

God bless you too OP, too bad i cannot meet your criterias to help you out lol. Anyways to OP, i dont think openly putting up religion as a criteria is necessary, unless you have other intentions^^ it only draws people away from you
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]