Diablo® III

Looking for a solid Farming partner

10/05/2012 09:55 PMPosted by Vanquish
First and most important, you must be a Christian.

You do understand that it is statements like this that turn people off to Christianity.

While you are certainly entitled to play with whom you choose, I'd offer that you might not want to ignore those who are not Christians.
Reply Quote
I counted about 3 people that successfully got trolled in this thread.

Was really hoping for more. :(

EDIT: 4 people lol
Edited by Mock2Charles#1423 on 10/8/2012 5:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
@vanquish: You can add me in game. My monk has over 100k effective dps and can tank sufficiently. Although, my connection is sometimes bad, perhaps we could run if it works out.

And to all the people who think all Cs are all gay hating, elitist, better than thou, sin condemners, you are doing the same thing that you purportedly hate them for: judging others based on few facts and assumptions.
Edited by Amiar#1992 on 10/8/2012 6:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Join up with Zoe's farming community. Although finding a player with the same religious beliefs as you may be tough, I can assure you that you will find at least someone who is like minded about the game.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6147177363

Check it out!
Reply Quote
10/05/2012 09:55 PMPosted by Vanquish
First and most important, you must be a Christian.

Thats my problem with religion, so locked up around people that think like them that religious people never see the truth. Ignorance is bliss i suppose. Its a good thing that you emphasized that you only accept Christians because i personally don't want to know single minded judgmental people so its a win win.

Maybe if you stepped down from your pedestal, you could find someone to hang out with that doesn't require general forum posts.
Reply Quote
10/10
Reply Quote
Aren't you supposed to share Jesus with non-believers so that they can hear the good news (Gospel)? Isn't that what Jesus commanded everyone after his ressurection and before his ascention? Matt 28: 18-20

Just curious how only playing with other believers allows you to do this?
Reply Quote
when the rapture comes... and takes the OP into the heavens...
he will be greeted there by a massive badly designed demon with boobs...
which will then proceed to drop a really crappy blue trinket...

what is this world coming to!!!???
Reply Quote
Still looking.
Reply Quote
Still trolling.

Fixed it for you.
Edited by vertX29#1810 on 10/8/2012 4:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
10/08/2012 03:31 PMPosted by Vanquish
Still looking.

For what? A brain? Good luck with that.
Reply Quote
This thread is irrefutable evidence as to why I don't partner with unbelievers. Still looking by the way.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]