Diablo® III

My long withheld RAGE just breaks free. SSJ4!

10/06/2012 10:48 AMPosted by Blueskies
blah blah blah, yes we know all this stuff already.

WE do know it. Does Blizzard know it? Probably.

Did they react and make up for their mistakes? No.

And as long as they don't posts as this one will appear, sorry that I don't like being a silent sheep taking everything they throw at me.
Played D3 for about a hlaf hour today. Not much has changed since the last time. I'm watch the responses on this thread for a bit and heading over to play TL2.
By the way...if the loot system that TL2 has was in D3.....everyone would be happier than crap.
Ill agree that weapon damage and lack of skill synergy was a completely horrible idea, but you need to remember, this isnt D2, it's now World of Diablocraft. Only difference is, drops arent guaranteed.
10/06/2012 11:04 AMPosted by DeadRu
Everything you said has already been said over a thousand times, and blizz still doesn't care. A very depressing feeling isn't it?

lol maybe there is a lesson here, Blizzard has better things to do than read thru hundreds of lines of drivel whining about the same petty junk. They have a plan they have the ptr why listen to the stupid ideas we see on the forums, gimme this , gimme that, buff this, make this account wide. All this an not a clue what it would take to implement it. Then they need to sort through all the I don't play, I quit, tl2 is better moronic threads.

You are absolutely right. They do have better things to do. I know how much work goes into game development, I even went to school for it. Blizzard is a business, plain and simple. Which means that they will do everything they can to maximize profits so they can continue making games. What people don't like, is that it seems making money is all they care about and is detrimental in the long run when people get frustrated in a game and never see fixes in their favor.
lol maybe there is a lesson here, Blizzard has better things to do than read thru hundreds of lines of drivel whining about the same petty junk. They have a plan they have the ptr why listen to the stupid ideas we see on the forums, gimme this , gimme that, buff this, make this account wide. All this an not a clue what it would take to implement it. Then they need to sort through all the I don't play, I quit, tl2 is better moronic threads.

This is not a whining tread. A saiyan does not whine, he rages.

If you feel that any of my ideas is stupid please explain to me WHY.

It is true, I don't have a clue of how much it would take to implement it, but seeing Torchlight 2 implementing a lot of the things we ask for after being developed for 2 years and still costing only a third of the price of D3 makes me guess it cannot be that difficult.
Liked and requested sticky. To those that reported the op, I suggest an anesthetic cream like Bengay to soothe the butthurt. You'll smell like an old man, but you probably won't be able to smell it over the stench of old cheesy poofs and stale mountain dew anyway.
Would like to add a little something to OP.

When 1.04 hit, they said they were nerfing the proc of wicked wind because it would scale way to well with the new legendaries items and their ''awesome'' new abilities.

Now we all know how TERRIBLE the item procs are, chance to summon an angel, a demon? Wow... sounds amazing for my enchantress, just a nerf backed by another BS lie, just like ToC, just like meteor, just like RltW, just like... everything.

I remember that too well. This was the reason I quit my wizard and sold everything.
It was the most horribly made up excuse one could think of and I will not forget it. Pathetic.
Have to agree on this one....running act 3 max MF lately and found 5 legendaries and a set in the last week.....all blew, none worked with my charactor, 4 of the 6 items were made for a barbarian, and all sold for a combined 900k gold....awesome. Only 50 more legendaries and 10 more set items and I can make an initial bid (not a winning bid) on an item actually useful for my monk.
10/06/2012 11:42 AMPosted by BoSMud
Have to agree on this one....running act 3 max MF lately and found 5 legendaries and a set in the last week.....all blew, none worked with my charactor, 4 of the 6 items were made for a barbarian, and all sold for a combined 900k gold....awesome. Only 50 more legendaries and 10 more set items and I can make an initial bid (not a winning bid) on an item actually useful for my monk.

6 legendaries sold for 900k? Dude you hit the jackpot, be thankful! ^^

Mine only sell for 80k per piece xD
To have 1 good legendary, 10 must suffer for not having it.

Stand up, stretch yourself up, look around... That's real life.

This is a video game, they're supposed to be, you know? Fun? An escape from real life because real life sucks. This is jumping from one painful grind into another one.
10/06/2012 11:49 AMPosted by Fearddis
This is a video game, they're supposed to be, you know? Fun? An escape from real life because real life sucks. This is jumping from one painful grind into another one.

Well said sir. I expect video games to give me a break from my stressful real life, not another frustrating grind that makes me want to pull my hair out.

+1 internets for you good sir
^
10/06/2012 09:15 AMPosted by Kyrone
Wait for pvp to be 4v4 only, and nothing else. When they stick to that idea i'll sit back and watch amused D3 losing the last few players it has.

I honestly couldn't care less about PvP at the moment, it wasn't a reason for me to buy D3.
They already have the perfect example of how it should be though: D2.

But we'll see, if they continue to ignore us they'll probably find a way to mess it up.

thats the point. the ppl that ARE still left is just waiting for pvp in the hopes that it will breath new life into the game.
Something everyone here can be happy about: Halo 4! Yay!
SSJ4 mode [on]

Of course you could listen to the community and add something as bonus pickup radius, bonus movement speed etc. every 10 levels, but no, you rather keep it simple instead of thinking too much about what could make the content fun.

!

Signed on that and never ending dungeon and/or going from random map to random map which can be from any act...

The radius/movement speed thing doesnt seem like it would be game breaking and would be a nice reward to go w/ paragon lvls.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]