Diablo® III

My long withheld RAGE just breaks free. SSJ4!

I am almost done with normal mode, as you can see and Im in NO hurry to get there, because I am savoring the game, for its wonderful polish.

I know what is coming, and im WAY farther than 5% , or did you bother checking my progress ?

2/16 Bars Complete - 12.5% - my mistake.

But seriously, as you may well discover, game changes drastically from Hell to Inferno. As I recommended before, please experience the later parts of the game before you bash people and their opinions.

And Normal=Tutorial.
apparently they still never listen...
Edited by RYAN#2467 on 10/6/2012 10:37 PM PDT
View profile
Im bashing no one, Im just noting the barrage of seriously challenged mouthy nonsense coming, instead of adult like logical progressions, like most other adult discussions. That is the difference, and its a huge one.

No one likes a yelling screaming 3 year old. You knew this was going tobe a massiev GRIND, just like D2. So why are you here ?

Do you remember Diablo 2's hell mode, after finishing normal.

It was NO cake walk :)

cu
caJAI

I am almost done with normal mode, as you can see and Im in NO hurry to get there, because I am savoring the game, for its wonderful polish.

I know what is coming, and im WAY farther than 5% , or did you bother checking my progress ?

But seriously, as you may well discover, game changes drastically from Hell to Inferno. As I recommended before, please experience the later parts of the game before you bash people and their opinions.

And Normal=Tutorial.
View profile
Im bashing no one, Im just noting the barrage of seriously challenged mouthy nonsense coming, instead of adult like logical progressions, like most other adult discussions. That is the difference, and its a huge one.

No one likes a yelling screaming 3 year old. You knew this was going tobe a massiev GRIND, just like D2. So why are you here ?

Do you remember Diablo 2's hell mode, after finishing normal.

It was NO cake walk, so do you really think, I am expecting to have a easy time of INFERNO ????

cu
caJAI

And Normal=Tutorial.
Agree with OP. Most legendary/set items are junk and not interesting at all.
bump
Listen to us blizzard. No more nerfs; only buffs. "no such thing as overpowered" there is always higher MPs to farm. Fix the items and give us gold pick up radius / movement speed every 10or20 paragon levels.
10/06/2012 09:08 AMPosted by Kyrone
WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING? Has it become your primary goal to destroy every last bit of fun this broken game has instead of repairing it?
There will ALWAYS be some skills that are used more often than others.
If you truly want to promote built diversity you DON'T do that through nerfing the popular ones TO THE GROUND.
Are you really that unable?
Your game is simply not rewarding.
I don't understand how a company can be as horribly stubborn and not listen to their customers. I don't get how you guys try to force us to play the way you think we should play.
bs game is bs, get cs much better, havent played d3 for 2-3 days n i feel goooood
Agree with the OP - and I haven't even been playing much lately.
4 Dwarf Paladin
Your sir(Kyrone) are correct!
100% agreed!
agreed. +1
LOL @ the nub caJAI
100% agree with OP. 1.03 made me rage quit for 3 days. 1.04 brought me back for a 2 weeks. 1.05 makes me want to play forum quest 500 instead of this sad !@# game. 98% sure I'll never buy another Blizz game again.
100% agree with pretty much everything you said in the original post. Maybe it's time for Blizzard to address some of these issues? I played D2 daily for hours and couldn't get enough of it.. I haven't played D3 in about 3 weeks now and just got on to do an act 3 run and saw the !@#$ty items again and got off again.. probably won't get back on until new patch and see if anything's improved or not.
Edited by Eldrasyll#1793 on 10/7/2012 2:36 AM PDT
View profile
1. So you need a system that would give us guaranteed rolls for our class, along with perfect rolls on every drop right? So it would only take about 10 minutes to get all geared up. I hope that Blizz never grants such a wish as guaranteed upgrades. Getting the best gear in the game with near or perfect rolls must take time, that is what makes this game an item hunt.

You do realize that those off stats can be useful. Sure not as useful as the main stat, more so for a witch doctor pet builds. Witch doctor pets scale off of stats such as strentgh that gives extra armor. Those stats may not be as useful when you have your idea gear but until then they might make a good replacement.

1.2 So legendaries need to be guaranteed uber, all with set stats like D2's. Well if that happened then everyone would have all of the legendaries and be decked out in them in no time at all. That is why it has to have some randomness to it.

2. So you just keep buffing to the highest of heavens until everyone is an uber leet god with I win buttons. Where you would be able to beat inferno Diablo with your starter gear. That is right the first piece of white gear you get to put into a slot is all of the gear you would ever need. A game where your health never drops. Your classes resources do not budge an inch. You would be so unkillable that when you are in the middle of a fight you would be able to go afk for an hour or more. After coming back you would still see your character standing, his health untouched. A game without any challenge at all, zero challenge from level 1 one to inferno Diablo.

You say that Blizz does not listen to it's customers. News flash they do listen, the majority of the changes in 1.0.4 came from us.

The feast or famine was an alertation of one idea that I and no doubt many others had here on the forums. Paragon levels came from the players here on the forums.

Some of the legendary procs where something that came from me and many others here on the forums. No doubt they are listening. They are not going to design this game for you personally.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]