Diablo® III

Armor equiping Bug

When i try to equip some examples of Leg Armor for my monk nothing just happen, for example i craft few (five and then eight) items for 9-th level, some of them equipeble and some of them not, specialy those which better for monk class (agile 8+) , its all very annoing becouse i must wear items with int ore str.

upd
Same bug with barb but now with chest (items with str wont equip) but when i play wizard there was none of it, maybe this bug occur only with craftable armor.
Edited by Yecowa#2418 on 10/6/2012 5:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Same problem here : cannot equip lvl 8 bracers on my lvl 8 barb. It happened just after I recycled my equiped bracers. Since then, even whenI reconnect, I cannot equip bracers.

edit : in fact, I cannot equip anything that I crafted anymore... Such a nice bug there...

edit2 : my barb is now lvl 10: I can equip the items (lvl 9 items I crafted). So the new level seem to reset the bug...
Edited by grnxgrnx#2699 on 10/7/2012 3:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]