Diablo® III

Need advice on gear

Hey guys, i recently bought my Vile Ward so i'm kinda broke now (having only 20mil)... but thinking what would be the best next upgrade for me (DPS / survival). Can you help me out?

Also, i'd like to know if my gear is ok or missing something.

Cheers!
Reply Quote
I would probably get some Trifecta gloves since you are using Manticore. At 160k DPS, I would just keep saving until you have a ton of gold.
Reply Quote
i couldn't find any trifecta gloves that cost less than 100mil that could give me more dps... and this one i use costed only 25mil
Edited by TiagoMD#1658 on 10/7/2012 12:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I would just keep saving and saving. At this point, the gear have is already expensive and finding upgrades that give a substantial amount of DPS is going to cost us dearly. I have saved 118m so far, but I need to keep going in order to afford "upgrades."
Reply Quote
What about Inna's Favor? Should i get it or would Witching Hour be better?
Reply Quote
10/07/2012 02:42 PMPosted by TiagoMD
What about Inna's Favor? Should i get it or would Witching Hour be better?

If you replace that belt with Inna's, you are going to either lose VIT and AR or just 1 and lose a whole bunch of gold. Dex/Vit and Dex/AR are pricey from what I saw a week or so ago. I haven't had any experience with Witching Hour, but the IAS and Crit D could be really nice. Those are expensive too IIRC...
Reply Quote
well, i'm saving to buy some 50+ AR 8% holy inna's favor. I already have a nice VIT pool, so i guess i can afford losing some VIT..
Reply Quote
10/07/2012 03:24 PMPosted by TiagoMD
well, i'm saving to buy some 50+ AR 8% holy inna's favor. I already have a nice VIT pool, so i guess i can afford losing some VIT..

Yeah, you have 39 and I have 32. I do just fine at 32 so you should be ok. Maybe you will give lucky and find either of the two as a drop. It's unlikely, but it can happen :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]