Diablo® III

Worse latency than usual last few days?

I usually stay at 200ms but the last couple of days it's been constant 320-350ms. Is anyone else getting this? Really annoying.

I'm on Optus cable broadband.
Reply Quote
I normally sit at around 300ms and it has been fine for the last couple of months but in the last two days I've been getting hectic amounts of lag, varies between 600-1800ms, have heard similar stories from Australian players.
Reply Quote
it's always bad for me =.= 190ms is just luxury......
Reply Quote
mines pretty grate.

yeah

pretty grate yeah
Reply Quote
How about Blizzard gets that dollar sign out of their eyes, and show that they're not just money hungry, they are dedicated to their player base and give us a god damn server. Blizzard used to care, a long long time ago.
Edited by Ashpool#6387 on 10/17/2012 7:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
^ hell "cArE" ay
Reply Quote
I haven't been able to no life it since the patch hit but the time I have been able to squeeze in has had the best latency I've had since the beta.
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
10/17/2012 07:29 PMPosted by Ashpool
How about Blizzard gets that dollar sign out of their eyes, and show that they're not just money hungry, they are dedicated to their player base and give us a god damn server. Blizzard used to care, a long long time ago.

Umm... whilst I don't think they "don't care" per se, I've been playing since the original Diablo, and I've never seen any indication besides them being a company doing what all companies seek to do: make money.

I've said this repeatedly, but a server will NEVER happen for Oz, until it becomes financially viable to do so. Not trying to rain on anyone's parade, but that's simply reality. I don't get why there are repeated threads asking for this.
Edited by malice#1232 on 10/18/2012 7:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]