Diablo® III

Blue clarification:New change to Act 4?!

Well since events and golden chests are supposed to give drops and NV, placing a few of those will help.
Reply Quote
2 things ill jump on the more mobs band wagon here and i will add if it that easy to fix (simply add to a list) A) what took so long and B)why leave a couple out still ?
Reply Quote
Are "Fallen Cur" champions and rares broken, or just extremely rare? Has anyone seen them since 1.0.4 hit (I know Fallen Cur worked prior to 1.0.4)
Reply Quote
10/11/2012 05:48 PMPosted by Grimiku
This particular bug fix will only affect Rare and Champion variety, not density. Rares and Champions are rolled randomly every time a dungeon or area is spawned, and the above monster types were simply added to the list of eligible monster types.

Only trophy hunters will care about these changes. We want meaningful changes to Act 4 mob density, not variety! Listen please... No one will farm Act 4 at it's current state. Please acknowledge this.... we've been bringing this up FOREVER. Are you listening? :(
Reply Quote
10/11/2012 05:57 PMPosted by ShadowStarr5
This particular bug fix will only affect Rare and Champion variety, not density. Rares and Champions are rolled randomly every time a dungeon or area is spawned, and the above monster types were simply added to the list of eligible monster types.

Ah-ha! I have found you saer Blue!!!

Increase the Bloody density of Elites and Champs in A4.

Increase the Density of all trash mobs in all Acts by 20%-50%. Everytime I play Sanctuary feels like a Godsbecursed Ghost Town.

We are supposed to be fighting the Hordes of the Burning Hells are we not?
Then make it feel as if we actually are fighting HORDES of monsters.

You know, like the Moo Moo Farm...

~Regards
A Rampant AI~

Oh.. my.. we could only wish. I get bored of this game b/c the monster packs are just too far apart in most cases.. Though it did help for D2 to have like 40% run speed just on your boots.
Reply Quote
Looks like i still won't be farming act 4. Regardless, thanks for question OP, and thanks for the clarification blue.
Edited by the5rites#1313 on 10/12/2012 11:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
i changed my mind on monster density.

i don't want it increased. my computer has problems rendering the deaths of 20+ monsters dying at once, and any decline in frame rate bothers me.
Reply Quote
the whole act 4 has like 8 packs, really hope they'll consider a change in density
Reply Quote
I like Act 4 simply due to the difficulty and I also think it looks pretty great. But obviously the more demons, and especially elite demons, the better. While getting stacks from resplendent chests and events will help Act 4 be more viable (at least in terms of efficiency) there are two obvious solutions to get more people to farm it:

1) add around 5 more elites

2) allow us to carry over our stacks (if not between all the acts, at least from Act 3 to 4)

These two suggestions have been thrown around about a million times though, and Blizzard has never (as far as I know) even acknowledged either of them. I can't imagine they have just never noticed. Any response from the Blues concerning these two suggestions would be extremely appreciated by all of us.

I will continue to farm Act 4 either way, but it's clear that the majority of players (especially efficiency minded players) will keep avoiding it until something is done.
Edited by Fantomex#1588 on 10/11/2012 11:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote

i don't want it increased. my computer has problems rendering the deaths of 20+ monsters dying at once, and any decline in frame rate bothers me.

This is a very good point. I doubt most people have considered this.
Reply Quote
[quote="68626686796"]Increase the Density of all trash mobs in all Acts by 20%-50%. Everytime I play Sanctuary feels like a Godsbecursed Ghost Town.

+123456789
Reply Quote
10/11/2012 05:48 PMPosted by Grimiku

Please remember that after Ancient Path Goblin wipe, everything disappeared from this location, including elite packs, unique name Turgash and white trash mobs.
FALLEN CUR champion and rare is unobtainable at this point, these packs should also spawn in Dahlgur Oasis and for all the people saying "they are in Storm Halls", no, its Fallen Mutt and it doesn't count.
Reply Quote
10/11/2012 07:46 PMPosted by FruitVendor

Only trophy hunters will care about these changes. We want meaningful changes to Act 4 mob density, not variety! Listen please... No one will farm Act 4 at it's current state. Please acknowledge this.... we've been bringing this up FOREVER. Are you listening? :(

You're obviously right. No sane person will care about this bugfix but it doesn't concern me, I'm of the Insane variety. And they are listening (passive) but not hearing (active).
Reply Quote
Looking forward to elite Mallet Lords...

Oh wait nevermind, there's still no reason to farm act 4.
Edited by SolarFlare22#1915 on 10/12/2012 2:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
10/11/2012 05:57 PMPosted by ShadowStarr5

Ah-ha! I have found you saer Blue!!!

Increase the Bloody density of Elites and Champs in A4.

Increase the Density of all trash mobs in all Acts by 20%-50%. Everytime I play Sanctuary feels like a Godsbecursed Ghost Town.

We are supposed to be fighting the Hordes of the Burning Hells are we not?
Then make it feel as if we actually are fighting HORDES of monsters.

You know, like the Moo Moo Farm...

~Regards
A Rampant AI~

I couldn't Agree more. Blizz, please take note of this. This will make the game a lot more fun and action packed. Currently I spend too much time running between groups of mobs.
Reply Quote

This is a very good point. I doubt most people have considered this.

How old is your computer? I run D3 on a laptop with an integrated graphics card (Intel HD Graphics 3000) and don't ever have issues, even in four-player games.
Reply Quote
Mallot Lord champ pack? Prepare your cor.n hole.
Edited by Kirishima#1651 on 10/12/2012 3:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]