Diablo® III

Blue clarification:New change to Act 4?!

mallet lord with fast avenger shield molten

is that even possible?
Reply Quote
10/11/2012 05:57 PMPosted by ShadowStarr5
This particular bug fix will only affect Rare and Champion variety, not density. Rares and Champions are rolled randomly every time a dungeon or area is spawned, and the above monster types were simply added to the list of eligible monster types.

Ah-ha! I have found you saer Blue!!!

Increase the Bloody density of Elites and Champs in A4.

Increase the Density of all trash mobs in all Acts by 20%-50%. Everytime I play Sanctuary feels like a Godsbecursed Ghost Town.

We are supposed to be fighting the Hordes of the Burning Hells are we not?
Then make it feel as if we actually are fighting HORDES of monsters.

You know, like the Moo Moo Farm...

~Regards
A Rampant AI~

This.

I feel Diablo 3 needs more trash mobs in all Acts, but especially Act IV. It just seems less epic an ARPG than Diablo 2. I don't know the actual differences between mob density in the games, but D2 felt more packed. The Keep in Act 3 for instance....~66% of the rooms don't even have any mobs in them.
Reply Quote
Personally I am fine with the density in act 4 but I am not sure why NV stacks drop from act to act, seems totally unnecessary and also hampers the design of the game which is basically to follow the story.. Maybe there is a technical reason for this limitation but I haven't heard of one.
Reply Quote
+1 for more mobs. Take a look at rakkis crossing/bridge of korsikk for an idea of where the most fun is to be had in the game.

As far as a4 goes, there should be 100% chance of a nv buff in each of those chapel places. Also either iskatu should provide a nv or we should be able to carry nv from act 3!
Reply Quote
WTB MOAR MOBZ PL()X OKTHANKYOUBYE
Reply Quote
Great news. A step in the right direction. Actually fixing an issue. But yeah, the elite Mallet lords are gonna put on the hurt. Time to gear up for A4 and MP10..
Reply Quote
I'm confused, i've seen champions of both types on subjugators and dust imps.
Reply Quote
10/11/2012 05:48 PMPosted by Grimiku
This particular bug fix will only affect Rare and Champion variety, not density. Rares and Champions are rolled randomly every time a dungeon or area is spawned, and the above monster types were simply added to the list of eligible monster types.

Question for the Blues...

I have encountered and Killed Champ Subjugators several times but they never count towards the achievement. I also had a problem with the Elite one and with the Skill Cleavers but I did eventually after killing 10+ of them get it to check off on my achievement, but the Champ Subjugator still wont.

Is this fixed too?
Reply Quote
that and the fact that the monsters are generally more annoying to fight like the angels that like to charge into empty space and sit there giggling while you patiently wait for them to charge back and slap you in the face. Not sure how they are for a ranged class but vs monks and barbs its rather obnoxious. Its a pitty really because tho its short the act looks pretty interesting.
Reply Quote
if I ever see mallet lords with "fast" - I am just logging out, thats not even kinda worth bothering with.
Reply Quote

This is a very good point. I doubt most people have considered this.

How old is your computer? I run D3 on a laptop with an integrated graphics card (Intel HD Graphics 3000) and don't ever have issues, even in four-player games.

less than a year old, and its high end.
Reply Quote
I am all for the density of of rares and champions in act 4 to increase. The act is so short, to make it viable it really needs to be bursting with packs. It could also serve to be more of a challenge than the other acts, due to the fact most of the trash is replaced with mobs.

I would love to play acts 2 and 4 more often. I've played 1 and 3 to the point it's barely even random any more.
Reply Quote
10/13/2012 09:09 AMPosted by Rowan
I've played 1 and 3 to the point it's barely even random any more.

It never was very random, maybe you've just come to that realization.
Reply Quote
every one be harsh to the blues. They need to know the truth. That They are not listening. That they are stupid and worthless and that they need to lose their jobs.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]