Diablo® III

Who's farming A3/4 Inferno?

so to do act 3 safely (farming) you probably need a hero score of about 7000+ if you go into act 3 with anything less you'll probably die... soon anyway.

i don't think the hardcore community dies out. those who play hardcore will always be hardcore. If you rage and sulk about how you died in hardcore or died to disconnected then perhaps you were never hardcore in the first place and should go back to soft core play. Of course in every game there are idiots, so its only natural that there are a few in hardcore.

the most difficult thing about hc is finding end game gear, because its always taken out of the economy when people die. gold just stays in peoples stashes and is transferred from player to player via AH.
Reply Quote
so to do act 3 safely (farming) you probably need a hero score of about 7000+ if you go into act 3 with anything less you'll probably die... soon anyway.

i don't think the hardcore community dies out. those who play hardcore will always be hardcore. If you rage and sulk about how you died in hardcore or died to disconnected then perhaps you were never hardcore in the first place and should go back to soft core play. Of course in every game there are idiots, so its only natural that there are a few in hardcore.

the most difficult thing about hc is finding end game gear, because its always taken out of the economy when people die. gold just stays in peoples stashes and is transferred from player to player via AH.

Says the paragon 8 barb with one dead lvl 60.

When I die, I will almost certainly be done. Paragon has made rerolling just too much of a pain. And I'm pretty damn hardcore.
Edited by HCBigAug#1950 on 10/11/2012 11:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
'When I die, I will almost certainly be done' that is definately not hardcore.
Reply Quote
im on my 15th DH.. 'hardcore' enough?? lolx.. anyway, looking for tanks buddy.. please add me.. my friendlist are pretty low in quantity at the moment.. most quitted or gone to play other games.. =(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]