Diablo® III

RATE THE DEMON HUNTER ABOVE YOU! (PART TROIS)

Continuation from earlier threads. Rate the guy above you, give constructive feedback and compliments, it will be fun!

@Nurgle I'm not sure what you could actually improve. I'm guessing that's your MF stuff.

I invested in Nat set after selling IK armor I found and now I'm a little stuck. I'm trying to boost my damage up and not sure what I really need. I've still got a little over 20 million left. Any help would be great. I planned on waiting for ring and ammy until after 1.05.

Leaning towards upgrading the emeralds but seems doesn't seem like a huge upgrade.
Edited by Airhead07#1668 on 10/5/2012 5:45 PM PDT
Hmmm it had but you really need a lot more dex. At least another 400. I would swap boots for just dex, 70 range isn't too expensive last I checked, about 100 on weapon, upgrade gems(that can wait, $ per dex is way off until slots cost 50mil+), and when you go for new jewelry, cc/cd dex . Shoot for about 100 on ring, and 150-200 on ammy.

Overall, good resist and health, just time to get that kill time quicker :)

With twenty mil, I'd look at a crit damage socket dex weapon. Maybe loh or life steal.
@St3cK: nice DW setup with Nats! All you need are better dps xbows and more vitality and your setup would be great!
@nash
on the way to reach that dps, nice gear man :)
@nash:

pretty solid dh, my only concern is your lack of cc and discipline. this can hurt you as a ToC with evasive fire dh. preparation is nice when it back up plan actually works but not a reliable source of disc.

your AR makes me jealous but i feel like you could sacrifice some of that survivability and switch more of a defensive build.
Edited by jasonRAWR#1885 on 10/5/2012 6:00 PM PDT
@thx1138...need some more crit chance and dmg on those rings and ammy Sir. Also bow can use some crit dmg as well or socket.
10/05/2012 05:53 PMPosted by Nash
@St3cK: nice DW setup with Nats! All you need are better dps xbows and more vitality and your setup would be great!

perfect the way it is but if you still want to improve i would say upgrade your amulet with higher crit chance and instead of the intelligence get AR or vit or attack speed. or upgrade your quiver with discipline and higher attack speed. also trifecta rings. all these are going to cost big bucks though.
10/05/2012 06:02 PMPosted by redmond
@thx1138...need some more crit chance and dmg on those rings and ammy Sir. Also bow can use some crit dmg as well or socket.

i think your left ring needs the most improvement. also i would get a helm with a socket.
@nash:

pretty solid dh, my only concern is your lack of cc and discipline. this can hurt you as a ToC with evasive fire dh. preparation is nice when it back up plan actually works but not a reliable source of disc.

your AR makes me jealous but i feel like you could sacrifice some of that survivability and switch more of a defensive build.

CC stands at 39% with the dh base of 5%, I have another 8% on my quiver for multishot and I use that most of the time to deal damage. Evasive is only used to charge up my hatred. TOC is my fun for 1.04. I jump in and jump out the other side, nothing kills me with gloom now and even without I can take a few hits even from phasing hulks. Probalbly will look more more upgrades only after 1.05 with amulets and rings taking a nice huge buff. I already have a nice plan so I'm saving for it. Lol... Discipline is well managed for now because I kill really fast, never ran out before any elites died with prep. But would probably need more once I start playing MP10.
10/05/2012 06:04 PMPosted by blkdrgn

perfect the way it is but if you still want to improve i would say upgrade your amulet with higher crit chance and instead of the intelligence get AR or vit or attack speed. or upgrade your quiver with discipline and higher attack speed. also trifecta rings. all these are going to cost big bucks though.

Yes, all those suggestions are in the pipeline but until 1.05, I'm not looking for jewelry. Super nice build too! Great job!
@Blkdrgn

Heh, I see you've made some improvements since I last took a look at your DH. Very nice 6 crit nat's helm. And 50% crit chance is nice too.

Great DH.
Woah Xeno, im guessing you never ever die in that gear. Very nice!
@shortkiller
more vitality
a little bit more all resist
@Thenatureboy

Good all resist. Decent HP. You can improve your dps by getting at least 2 out of the 3 dps affixes (crit chance / crit damage / attack speed) on your rings since you have none on each, and you can get crit on your bracers as well.

Overall, you're on your way to making a nice DH.
@ Thenatureboy

Looking pretty good. Could use some Crit Chance on your quiver and bracers. The one ring could be upgraded as will - some Crit Damage/Chance or both. You could also get some more dexterity on those gloves.

Happy Hunting.
o hi
Should be able to view profile now....
@VzwsoN great killing power. Might find with MP you'll want more resistance. Or not.
@StareDevil

Awesome gear! Your gear is great for survivability and it still maintains a high dps, even without SS. that's what I'm trying to opt for once I get some more gold.
@DarpaChief

Your dps is mid-range, but your survivability is going to need a lot of work and a lot of re-gearing..

You have 17 all resist on your gear, and with 1.0.5 looming around the corner with MP levels, you're going to have a very hard time with that HP + armor. Don't forget that if you're using enchantress, you're going to lose another 10% since she will only give 5% now instead of 15.

Focus on your survival aspect for now without sacrificing your dps.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]