Diablo® III

RATE THE DEMON HUNTER ABOVE YOU! (PART TROIS)

@ Anna

I will def take you up on that, I'll find you online later today :) hopefully that will allow me to save up a little more to try to reach this builds full potential.
@ TheHunter

I always try and help out when I can. I don't need the gold. So you got a good pair of pants waiting for you.
@ Anna

Nice balanced DH. Strange choice of passive, Brooding. Do you find it overly useful or are you just trialling it?
@ Beriberi

You know , I don't like to run very much. So I stand my ground. When the elites get close to me, I hit RV and drop the sentry, and open up with RF. I can tell you they die quick. As far as Brooding, I guess it's because I get health from it. But I guess I really don't need it. To lazy to change. I will try something else. Also RV goes over walls if they wall me.
Edited by Anna#1231 on 10/11/2012 12:09 AM PDT
@Anna

Nice setup, killer vit. Not much room for improvement.
@Panvalet

Plenty of room left for improvements.
@ Anna

I know...lol
@Panvalet

Definitely need more life. I think a socket in your helm would be your best bet.

Edit: It hasnt updated yet, but i just bought a 1220 dps socketed Windforce. The knockback is sooo worth it :)
Edited by CartermatiC#1496 on 10/11/2012 1:48 AM PDT
Hey all, i saw many builds in here and i noticed that many are close to my build, except that instead of cluster arrow they have smoke screen. so i was wondering, is hungering arrow & elemental arrow enough against elites? or switch LFB to something else? thanks for the help
Hey all, i saw many builds in here and i noticed that many are close to my build, except that instead of cluster arrow they have smoke screen. so i was wondering, is hungering arrow & elemental arrow enough against elites? or switch LFB to something else? thanks for the help

depends on playstyle. i use EA - FA + CtW to get a massive damage secondary attack for dealing with elites. using evasive as my primary + FA/CtW as my secondary, there aren't a lot of elites that last longer than a few seconds. i have a 50% chance to throw down a 350k crit with a slow benefit that fires extremely fast. dps on that skill is ridiculous.

the only elites that have given me trouble since i ditched LfB are reflect/extra health/extra fast/mortar in the form of a demonic tremor or other fast/natural shielding/natural teleport monster. because you can't kill them fast even with massive damage, they have built in shielding, they run 2x faster than you, so the only thing you can do is pop gloom and try to dps them down 1 by 1. LfB would help a lot in handling these special cases but they are so infrequent that it's not worth keeping a skill on the taskbar just for that.
Ok heres mine again, this time with my manticore, plus 2 innas set, just need to get six top gems.. but wat skill set is good, im still playing around....
@LadyKamikaze

Very impressive gear. Correct me if i'm wrong but your base crit is 24.5? would be amazing if you could get that up but i could see how it works with SS.

Is that a legacy Deadman's as well?
@Benjip81

Good DPS. Work on getting more all res and health since you have really nice armor. This will boost your eHP nicely. Vile wards and 4 piece nat set will get you even further. Better XBOW with crit and os and also a 100% crit gem will boost your DPS much much higher.

8/10
@smOke52

Awesome build...not much room for improvement. About the only thing you might want to consider is swapping out your belt for the witching hour. I think you could almost make up the dex drop from your set belt because of the high dex rolls that item. Adding 9 atk speed and 50 crit damage could give you a nice boost. Again, great build!

I've been working on a MF build this week. I finally was able to get to 300MF (without follower or NV) and get my build above 100K DPS (non-ss).
Edited by Berlegowi#1721 on 10/11/2012 12:47 PM PDT
Nice mf gear... I was capped from paragon 20-50 and just dropped all my mf for more DPS...

Mf just gives me less blues more !@#$ rares
Nice mf gear... I was capped from paragon 20-50 and just dropped all my mf for more DPS...

Mf just gives me less blues more !@#$ rares

i would get a new helm with a socket. then you can level faster and get that mf back.

edit: just checked cause my friend wanted one too. cheapest one with crit chance is going for 1 billion and one without is going for 95 mil. damn!
Edited by blkdrgn#1658 on 10/11/2012 1:22 PM PDT
View profile
Nice Blkdrgn, real nice. Not only do you have excellent gear in each slot, you also have rare rolls in each piece (Witching Hour with All Res, Vile Wards with Vitality, Nat's Embrace with +9 Disc).

Hell, you even have a Nat's Sight with built-in 6 Crit Chance!

Honestly, I think your biggest problem is that there isn't anything for you to upgrade...
@LadyKamikaze

Very impressive gear. Correct me if i'm wrong but your base crit is 24.5? would be amazing if you could get that up but i could see how it works with SS.

ye it is dead mans legacy..i do need to increase my crit chance but dont know how much will iot set me back..
Nice Blkdrgn, real nice. Not only do you have excellent gear in each slot, you also have rare rolls in each piece (Witching Hour with All Res, Vile Wards with Vitality, Nat's Embrace with +9 Disc).

Hell, you even have a Nat's Sight with built-in 6 Crit Chance!

Honestly, I think your biggest problem is that there isn't anything for you to upgrade...

there are tons of better gear out there. it just cost a lot. there are way better players then me and some of them are on this forum. Take a look at Beast's profile. He was my idol when i first started. There is no way i can keep up with him.
View profile
@LadyKamikaze

ye it is dead mans legacy..i do need to increase my crit chance but dont know how much will iot set me back..

You could likely score a 4 CC ring with decent alternate stats (Dex, Vit, etc...) for under a mil.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]