Diablo® III

RATE THE DEMON HUNTER ABOVE YOU! (PART TROIS)

Thanks @Xenophis, since I reviewed someone's gear, I'll let someone else review yours!

Thats the plan, unfortunately, If i want to buy the same gear with resis, vit and or armor....It's going to cost me millions upon millions of dollars! I'll just have to play more i guess :)
Any and all suggestions welcome.

@Xeno

You are a tank man!
Not a problem, and you're correct on that assumption of cost to upgrade, just keep at it and try to snag deals.

Getting 50 All Resist items with decent stats is MUCH cheaper than 70+ All Resist items by the way. So start low and work your way up.

@Naz

Your dps will get you by for general content clearing. Your resists aren't too low, but if you can reach the 350 - 450 range, 3.5 - 4k armor, and 35k+ HP, you'll be handling Act 3 elites much easier. Also, try looking for a different weapon. That manticore has no dex bonus, only 1 socket, and not high enough dps to compensate for that loss. (If it had 1.3k+ with 1 socket, that would have made it a bit better.)

With some work though, you could have yourself a very nicely balanced DH.
Edited by Xenophis#1434 on 10/5/2012 7:54 PM PDT
Xenophis- I think I saw that your EHP is ranked top ten in Americas. nice build!
@destroyer: Not much of advice for you, seems you are pretty set. But more of a question, why do you still use TA when you have that much dmg and 24% ms already? I love TA, but just dropped it since I got Inna's combo but kinda miss it. Wanted to hear some good reasons to put it back.

Also, besides my ammy what should I upgrade next? Dont think I can lose ammy just yet, its half my hp lol.
@destroyer nice hp and resist, may i know whats your crit dmg?
@Juderock, very intereseting build around entangling shot + culling the weak. Also very well balance build, considering you only have couple of key legendaries. 8/10

@Vobomaye, very nice HP + RA pool you have there. You might wanna consider replacing shapeshooter with steady aim since you have a nice base crit chance. 8/10.

Also following up from the last thread, does the adds %dmg from inna's favor or zunimassa's trail adds a flat dmg to your dps?
I need TA because I use trail of cinder alot so I need the extra speed to run in and out of mobs.

My total CC is 51.5%
Shearer9 you have a very nice Nat set, I see only upgrade option for you are amulet and ring, I am thinking u are waiting the 1.05 for new set, the average dmg on ring and amulet is nice but you can get better stats with bonus dmg too.
Edited by ShadowDancer#1503 on 10/5/2012 9:47 PM PDT
@ShadowDancer

Good armor, decent HP, pretty decent All Resist, and 100k+ non-SS damage. Good balance of damage and survivability. I suggest you start looking for a 1k+ dual socket manticore with some decent crit on it already. Also, when upgrading your gear now, start searching for dps upgrades with All Resist on it (to replace your low all res / single resists that you have right now.)

Good work on it so far though.
@shear: From what I read, I think its a base %. Took off pants and belt then put the belt back on and it adds about 10% but you gotta take into account the 1% crit and 90+ dex. Also, if your weapon has elemental dmg instead of physical dmg, then it won't add as much unless its holy (for inna's belt).

I have shsh, steady aim and archery.
Edited by VoBomaye#1321 on 10/5/2012 10:18 PM PDT
View profile
@vobomaye

Sexy balanced build. Will suggest look at some nat pieces esp. the boots as they offer value. Set bonus is great and quite crucial to DH.

Now stroke me.
@coolfoolboo Great item build, could use Bow upgrade. Not a fan of the Skill Build. Not sure why you are not using vengeance with all the PU radius you have. Offensive attacks, im not a fan of either.
View profile
10/05/2012 11:00 PMPosted by Jkwon84
@coolfoolboo Great item build, could use Bow upgrade. Not a fan of the Skill Build. Not sure why you are not using vengeance with all the PU radius you have. Offensive attacks, im not a fan of either.

Thanks for stroking. yep, vengeance is gonna be used for sure in new patch. I also got a dex trifecta pickup gloves on standby and will be using that. great pick out on that! =p

Will be doing range and static bola in new patch. Kinda hybrid.
^xeno i tot u quit dh?
@AuJo

Heh, well. I decided to come back to it for the time being as it's been getting a lot more positive attention from Blizzard (while the monk has lacked a positive response from the developer team) so I re-geared my DH tank for now. Much more fun for PvE than a monk tank.
@AuJo

Heh, well. I decided to come back to it for the time being as it's been getting a lot more positive attention from Blizzard (while the monk has lacked a positive response from the developer team) so I re-geared my DH tank for now. Much more fun for PvE than a monk tank.

Wow, love your tank build. Straight up awesome. I've never partied with a DH tank of your caliber. If you want to try some runs hit me up!
Very nice just wait for patch 1.0.5 before making more upgrades
View profile
Nice Nat's build, Bane. You could probaly nab a relatively cheap but significant upgrade by getting a set of Vile Ward shoulders. Would easily add 70 to 100 dex, plus a healthy dose of life regen.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]