Diablo® III

RATE THE DEMON HUNTER ABOVE YOU! (PART TROIS)

Nice Blkdrgn, real nice. Not only do you have excellent gear in each slot, you also have rare rolls in each piece (Witching Hour with All Res, Vile Wards with Vitality, Nat's Embrace with +9 Disc).

Hell, you even have a Nat's Sight with built-in 6 Crit Chance!

Honestly, I think your biggest problem is that there isn't anything for you to upgrade...

there are tons of better gear out there. it just cost a lot. there are way better players then me and some of them are on this forum. Take a look at Beast's profile. He was my idol when i first started. There is no way i can keep up with him.

Oh, I did check out his profile... that stuff is just insane. Really though, there comes a point where your gear is BiS, and improvements are gonna be marginal for the shear amount of gold or cash needed to attain them.

I use people like you and Beast as a model, but its slow process. I find that my level of gear and what I am willing to spend is increasing in lockstep as I progress...

Hell, last month, I wasn't buying anyting north of 2-5 million. Now I'm looking at 20-30m items thinking "hey! that's a great deal!". With builds like your's I bet its more like "300m! Sweet! a Bargain!" :o)
@LadyKamikaze

Very impressive gear. Correct me if i'm wrong but your base crit is 24.5? would be amazing if you could get that up but i could see how it works with SS.

Is that a legacy Deadman's as well?

ye it is dead mans legacy..i do need to increase my crit chance but dont know how much will iot set me back..

You should really upgrade your DML. that would be a huge improvement. I did a search for you and for 90 mil you can get one with

198 dex
184 vit
20% attack speed
10% crit chance
12% increase for elemental arrow

If you don't do the elemental arrow bonus you can get one for 40 mil. now if you get a DML with discipline that will cost more.

ye it is dead mans legacy..i do need to increase my crit chance but dont know how much will iot set me back..

You should really upgrade your DML. that would be a huge improvement. I did a search for you and for 90 mil you can get one with

198 dex
184 vit
20% attack speed
10% crit chance
12% increase for elemental arrow

If you don't do the elemental arrow bonus you can get one for 40 mil. now if you get a DML with discipline that will cost more.

tnx for that. ye i will get a better DML for sure.. now im tweakin about with my build here it is without sharpshooter

Hell, last month, I wasn't buying anyting north of 2-5 million. Now I'm looking at 20-30m items thinking "hey! that's a great deal!". With builds like your's I bet its more like "300m! Sweet! a Bargain!" :o)

im trying to sound as humble as possible but 300m will get me nothing. i was just outbidded yesterday for 500m.
Oh, I did check out his profile... that stuff is just insane. Really though, there comes a point where your gear is BiS, and improvements are gonna be marginal for the shear amount of gold or cash needed to attain them.I use people like you and Beast as a model, but its slow process. I find that my level of gear and what I am willing to spend is increasing in lockstep as I progress... Hell, last month, I wasn't buying anyting north of 2-5 million. Now I'm looking at 20-30m items thinking "hey! that's a great deal!". With builds like your's I bet its more like "300m! Sweet! a Bargain!" :o)

Imo, you should go for more cc, and i think you could comprimise some ar to get it.

tnx for that. ye i will get a better DML for sure.. now im tweakin about with my build here it is without sharpshooter

if you dont notice a difference with ss then leave it off. if you do, there is nothing wrong with having it. after your DML get work on your all resistance. people used to tell me i should get it but i rarely died before. the difference is that i go forward now instead of back. i dont kite anymore and just charge. i facetank the elites. i don't get one shot. i can handle those popup bombs. i gloom right through the arcane laser thingy and dont even move.

Imo, you should go for more cc, and i think you could comprimise some ar to get it.

imho, i dont think you should sacrifice any AR. keep it right there and work on CC. i used to be pure glass canon before. it's so much better now.
@blkdrgn, the only possible upgrades i see for u are a lacuni with more crit or vit or ar
and a new amulet when 1.05 finally hits. any maybe a new nats embrace if the rolls are being changed on it
@Steel

Relatively balanced with your resist / armor / HP.

A pretty big upgrade to your dps should be a 1 - 1.1k dps dual manti with dex, as well as getting crit damage on your ring.

im trying to sound as humble as possible but 300m will get me nothing. i was just outbidded yesterday for 500m.

Touche.
@xeno

Holy tank batman!!!

But your dps is extremely low, you can def face tank everything, but wondering how long does it take to kill?

Maybe give up a little of the tank build and up your dps some?
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Crymore,

Nice gear, I always like a bit of AR seems like thats just something you are not into..

BT daymoore#1430
Changed Too correct profile sorry....
@Daymoore

Great build you've got there. Great DPS, EHP - everything really. The only thing I would suggest improving is possibly your CC. You might consider getting a nat's helm/ring and boots to get the extra 7% CC. To make it worth it though, you'd probably want to get a CC nat's helm or ring. Otherwise the net gain wouldn't be substantial, and therefore not worth the cost or hassle.

You might also consider swapping out one of your passives for nightstalker. While you will lose some DPS, the disc regen is fantastic when you crit frequently.
Edited by Genesis#1518 on 10/11/2012 2:52 PM PDT
nice gear, but if i were u, i'd swap out those sages for some better gloves, depending on your limit. you can get a mediocre pair with high dex / 7% ias / 7.5 cc / 28-33% cd for cheap. but the biggest thing i would do is sac some vit for more crit dmg. 48% cc is nice, but hittin above 50%~ is target for those constant yellow numbers. other than that nice.. i like the idea of innas chest / pants altho for 1.05 i feel as if max disc is definetly needed more than just extra dex / hp.
10/11/2012 03:13 PMPosted by KoO
nice gear, but if i were u, i'd swap out those sages for some better gloves, depending on your limit. you can get a mediocre pair with high dex / 7% ias / 7.5 cc / 28-33% cd for cheap. but the biggest thing i would do is sac some vit for more crit dmg. 48% cc is nice, but hittin above 50%~ is target for those constant yellow numbers. other than that nice.. i like the idea of innas chest / pants altho for 1.05 i feel as if max disc is definetly needed more than just extra dex / hp.

you need to get a better manticore. you should sell your old one to me. :p anyways i was wondering how's that sharpshooter working for you? do you notice a difference? and for you i would suggest a new helm with AR or crit chance of 6.
lol black.. i sold my old manti for 550 mil. and SS is fine. i run with an extremely well geared group in mp10 EASILY.
KoO
your dh is terrible, i think you should give me all your gear. lol
Edited by Shakar72#1443 on 10/11/2012 4:04 PM PDT
@Genesis

Pretty nice balance, though perhaps AR could be a little higher (if you're going for balance). Your gear seems well more than I'll be able to afford, though the bracers seems out of place for the rest of your setup. I'm betting you can get a relatively cheap upgrade there.

@KoO and blkdragn

Rediculous gear. Seriously. Out of curiosity, did you farm for that gear, work the GAH, or use RMAH (or some combination)?
Edited by hmyuah#1890 on 10/11/2012 4:17 PM PDT
Honestly it was RM in the beginning. Now that I am farming a lot faster and after the new patch I am making them back slowly. I sell my old gear for 3/4 the cost of the new gear. Before the patch I also made over $1000 and several hundred gold. I am still down on RM but money is not an issue for me. Now it's more like is it worth the money for such a little upgrade so I am a lot more picky now. Plus I'm still gearing up my wife's and daughter's chars so that's slowing me down on my own. I'm 10k dps away from getting my wife to 200k dps with a bow.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]