Diablo® III

RATE THE DEMON HUNTER ABOVE YOU! (PART TROIS)

@ ABHORS3

Very nice looking DH! Certainly well balanced, with extra emphasis on damage :)

I went very glass cannon with mine, I find it is a fun play style to have.
holy shiet u really did go glass cannon lol. takes balls man. takes balls...
Sweet jeebus your character...
looking at KoO's gear then at mine...so jelly
lol im not even done yet. just have to wait for specific items to show up -.-
nice gear KoO......redmon, where dat 2soc manny!
Edited by BunnySwagg#1431 on 10/12/2012 3:17 PM PDT
@KoO
i can't really yell you what you need to upgrade lol...that gear is amazing

I was mostly posting here so I can get an advice on what I should start working on...most of my gear need to be upgraded in order to achieve higher dps but really I don't know where to start...
nice xbow bunnyswagg love the double socket
thanks fry. i dont know what ur budget is, but cheapest way to go to increase dps is to change all ur gems into radiant star emeralds. they're so cheap now especially with all that duping going on. then if you have enough money, get nat's 1.05 piece by piece and ur dps should go up more
what should I get?
feed, upgrade gems first. follow my comment that i made to fry.
@BunnySwagg Been looking night and day for a good bow but nothing ever good shows up in the AH. Going to try to stick to bows for as long as I can but if I can't find one soon I might have to give in and pick one up :(
@koO im on a 200k budget......
oh.. thats really hard to work with... keep farming and selling things for 100-500k and build it up from there
10/12/2012 03:33 PMPosted by FeedSauce

why are you on such a low budget? are you still trying to gear all 3 chars at the same time?
10/12/2012 04:00 PMPosted by blkdrgn

why are you on such a low budget? are you still trying to gear all 3 chars at the same time?

nope... I have never found 1 good item worth more than 1m
View profile
ah then keep farmin with one character when it drops its gonna a huge drop for ya
@blkdrgn: you obviously have a beautifully balanced, sickly geared DH. I've always hated multishot, but at that high DPS I guess it probably makes sense for clearing mass trash with much faster projectile speed than ball lightning...

Why battle scars?
@blkdrgn: you obviously have a beautifully balanced, sickly geared DH. I've always hated multishot, but at that high DPS I guess it probably makes sense for clearing mass trash with much faster projectile speed than ball lightning...

Why battle scars?

i like to play aggressive. sometimes i need it if i facetank hulking beasts. most of the time i never use it so i may change it. real reason is im too lazy.
@Buhlfactor

Decent dps without SS. You've got pretty high armor and average HP, but I saw that you only have all resist on 3 of the 11 slots that can have all resist on them. Try to improve on that, as it will greatly improve your eHP. I'd say you're on track though.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]