Diablo® III

RATE THE DEMON HUNTER ABOVE YOU! (PART TROIS)

@tropicalypso

Good build. Maybe some CC on your ring and ammy. nicely done though sir.
@pop

I'd probably invest a FEW mil into gloves with dex crit chance and crit dmg. Unless you can get better weapons of course. Gloves or weapons first, then maybe a cloak w disc 3 sockets and dex. Possibly move speed on your boots.
@MarshallD

1/10 needs more dps
@bigs

1/10 needs less virg
@MarshallD

might wanna consider replacing a better DML & Ammy. :)
@Fluffly

Impressive near-200k non-SS damage with a bow and legacy nat's. To top that off, above average HP, good resists, good disc, and decent armor.

Very well built DH.
@Fluffly

Impressive near-200k non-SS damage with a bow and legacy nat's. To top that off, above average HP, good resists, good disc, and decent armor.

Very well built DH.

Thanks. Xeno's DH is rather sick too ^^
Not to bad Fluffy, a little more Crit Dmg and you would be set!
@TBC
dat DPS *drools* 10/10

looking for hints on how to increase my DPS.. without sacrificing my survivability.. (and something that's not very expensive)
Try to get some crit chance/crit damage on your left ring. Your gear is looking good.
@Bane

Start stacking that Crit do that you can drop SS. AR is heading in the right Direction, now need to start stacking VIT so that when Monster Power comes out you won't be so glass on tougher enemies.
nice hp thalos, but sacrificing some of that for more cc and definetly more cd if you can afford. but overall nice
REALLY koO?!?!
Where can I possibly begin to start...
For one get more Resist! Like seriously!
Glass cannon much?

I'm just kidding...
I don't know how to find any faults in your gear...
I want me DH to be just like yours when he grows up...

You have good armor, life, good cc, good ias, great cd, great dex, good disc.
Like where are your faults?
That signet ring replacing it would boost your dps but it has 30% experience. Can't beat that. Resist is low (mine is lower, just some criticism)but you cannot improve on that much without billions of gold or sacrificing majorly in other areas.

Definitely 10/10 (Envious of you/Your awesome)

What more to say...?
Edited by Titus#1416 on 10/6/2012 11:07 AM PDT
lol thanks, trust me im not finished gearing my dh yet. i have other plans for it, just need the items to show up on ah and ill get them. and also waiting on 1.05 before i get top tier ammy / ring. my plans will give me more armor / cc / hp / ar :)
and the signet im switching once 1.05 comes out with a 1.05 godly ring.. just waiting. have the gold :)
geez koo how much u pay for that manticore wtf.
about 0.02% of my salary :)
@KoO

I have never spent money in the RMAH, but looking at the crazy gear you have does have me considering it...

10/10
@ c0da I haven't spent a dime in RMAH either. Your DH isn't bad, needs more Crit Dmg.
ty
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]