Diablo® III

RATE THE DEMON HUNTER ABOVE YOU! (PART TROIS)

@Pew and Destroyer

Thanks.

@Orchaos

Very nice MF for having full new nat's + that crit chance + that dps without SS.

Your armor is just about where it should be while having decent HP as well. I did see that more than a few of your slots were missing all resists though. For your future upgrades, you should consider that as well.

Yeah I agree, I have a bunch of gold stocked away for 1.05 upgrades, but I haven't settled on a build for high MP yet. I also have a stashed 60+ AR Nat's helm for 1.05 when I'll be over the 300 MF cap. Thanks for the feedback!
Not a problem. And nice on the AR Nat's hehe. That will come in handy for sure.
Been trying to keep a balanced build while maintaining full legacy nat's here. I know some slots could use some work, and I'd love to upgrade some of my legacy nats for better of the same.
Hey! im a newbie on D3 and knowing which item should i replace first would be awesome. thanks ( i dont have much gold to buy legendaries and other stuff atm).

PS: i wouldnt trust my rate, so i wont rate you. sorry mate :)
Edited by Laftel#1649 on 10/6/2012 5:44 PM PDT
@laftel chest armor first for 3 open socket with all resist, dex & vit
get more all res overall, and crit chance.
@Tyee Don't think theres much to say about yours, maybe some MF would be good.
@ dreweissehas

good average DH, get a new quiver that gives Max Dis and upgrade the gem you use in your Xbow!
@path

Great gear. Good balance of Defensive and offensive stats. Not sure about your skill build though. doesn't seem optimal for farm speed
@ JKwon84 Nice looking build. Very well balanced with a lot of survivability and DISC. Wish I had that much. Haha
@Ostei

Yikes, your base DPS is pretty impressive despite having relatively low CHD.
@plex damn man, you have some fancy !@# gear. From the numbers, I didn't think your DPS was that great, but it is. Good work. It must be fun shooting things so quickly.
@LLEBENSFORM
u need more AR, more vit, more DPs... but it will cost a little bit hehe..
@LLEBENSFORM
u need more AR, more vit, more DPs... but it will cost a little bit hehe..

@Sic

Looks like you just need the top tier Gems
@Bee

The only thing I can think of is possibly a sick set of Lacuni's. I think the increased atk speed and movement speed will help you farm faster.
@Bee

Get a quiver haha

@Renegade

Some socketed pants would treat you well.
@Bee

Get a quiver haha

@Renegade

Some socketed pants would treat you well.

@Gacct

I have a quiver, just riding out the 2 hand bug til it gets fixed. I do miss my quiver, but I get addicted to the damage.
-Gacct- nice overrall build. I think your build pants can be a little better without costing too much.
Ya I figured as much. How's the attack speed dual wielding 2hxbow's?
Nice DH Bee. Hope you can handle the amazing drop in DPS you get when you have to put on a quiver
10/06/2012 08:13 PMPosted by Gacct
Ya I figured as much. How's the attack speed dual wielding 2hxbow's?

A bit slow, but I get used to it. I never had high attack speed ever since the nerf anyways, I don't really need it. But when the cluster bombs drop for 800k-1.2 Mil, its just fantastic.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]