Diablo® III

RATE THE DEMON HUNTER ABOVE YOU! (PART TROIS)

@Xenophis

Not too often I run into a tankier DH than me, let alone 20 times tanker. You look pretty optimzed in terms of getting the best offense you can while having godly defense; are you looking to increase DPS at all? I would suggest a Danetta's Revenge like mine, but 300 vitality would be a lot to lose off your 1-hander.

@tDW

Fan of your gloves man. I've been looking for an upgrade on my pair with 200+ dex, 30+ CHD and 8+ CHC, and MF% for awhile, but no success. And yours has IAS on top of that!

Solid hunter. I'd say a decent Vile Ward could be your next upgrade.

Thanks man. People really shouldn't shy away from the rmah. I spent 25 dollars on these gloves and won via bid. And in reality they are worth much more IMO. I had already made enough money from the rmah to supplement the occasional real money buy. But yes I've been looking towards a vile ward. Thanks for the comments ^
also @plex

You have a really nice tank+dps combo. 50k Hp and resists while having 100k+ dps is going to be really helpful with the coming patch. Right now I get 2-3 shorted at mp9-10 but I definitely think you won't have any problem dying while still pushing out reasonable dps and carrying mf!
Edited by tDw#1448 on 10/7/2012 8:06 AM PDT
@tdw

You could use more beef. low vit and res. However you do have some nice pieces, like your dead man's and manticore is alright.
@Dominator

First of all, nice dh name. You have good dps considering you do not use ss, sa, archery.
I would upgrade the gems to at least a 'star' quality first. Looking at your belt, it could also use for upgrading. Not sure if you are saving up for inna's favor.

Nice dps on your manticore, and i like your dead mans too. Overall, good dh mate. :)
Nice dps on ur dh, could use an upgrade on ur belt for more dps too
@h0rnie

Awesome life regen! That would be amazing to deal with any reflect elite/champion packs.
:D
Genesis- Nice setup. i think your resist is a little low though.
Hard to find helm. I'm jealous. no crit chance on left ring?
very balance.

add me for speed runs lol.
JuzamDjinn- I'm going to wait until 1.05 to see what lvl 63 rings look like. In the mean time, I like the vitality and AR that that ring give me.

Your Helm is pretty good too, with the high Dex and Vitality.
@destroyer 10/10

crazy gear you have there
@Snow747

Pretty nice setup for an alternate character. Good DPS and AR. You could use a little more HP, but that depends on your goals. If it's just to beat inferno you're already more than ready.
@Tru

Nice damage and DH :-)
Edited by FortMccubble#1714 on 10/7/2012 12:11 PM PDT
@FortMccuble i'd say more critical dmg and Get yourself a cheap nats embrace that 7% crit will help!
7/10 SwitterS, upgrade your shoulders. And try to get more vit.
nice health globe bonus, try to get more cc so u can stop relying on ss wait for new patch n get the new jewellery
^very nice life regen, and dps.
I would a rating of mine. Can't really comment on others yet. Thanks in advance.
^ 5/10
Its not hard to find whats wrong with a build...
the problem is being able to afford to have the stats
Mine missing attack speed~~

Its way too expensive to have attack speed on the decent gears~~
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]