Diablo® III

RATE THE DEMON HUNTER ABOVE YOU! (PART TROIS)

@kkcheung

Great dh. Very good all res. Get more hp to boost your overall eHP.

8.5/10
I know I don't have pants...opinions on Witching hour + xxxx pants vs. innas belt/pants with vit?

edit: oops, forgot to rate. guy above me is 11/10. One of the best I've seen on forums. Could probably hit much higher dps with a crazy !@# 1200 double socket manti @_@
Edited by Artoklasia#1767 on 10/7/2012 6:11 PM PDT
@artoklasia

120k+ damage with no pants...words don't describe the win there.
I think the Inna's 2 pc would work just fine there.

9/10

I like having ~800 AR, and won't sacrifice more than 100 of what I currently have for any dps increase.
I know I don't have pants...opinions on Witching hour + xxxx pants vs. innas belt/pants with vit?

edit: oops, forgot to rate. guy above me is 11/10. One of the best I've seen on forums. Could probably hit much higher dps with a crazy !@# 1200 double socket manti @_@

use a calculator haha... and factor in your budget constraints...
Assuming every item roll near perfect:
Highest dps combi (descending order): WH + Innas > Innas combo > WH + XXXX pants
Highest EHP Combi (same order): WH + XXXX pants > Innas combo > WH + Innas
Budget wise (current market condition): Innas combo > WH + innas >= WH + XXXX pants

To Tex:
Try getting more vit... Now with your AR, you are like a thin piece of steel... hard but not durable... Try getting some thickness in with more vit.

Cheapest way to get more vit: Bracer > helm > rare pants (try looking at rare pants better for overall stats increase unless u want mf) > belt. Boots try to get 12ms...
@ Tex

Add life % to ward + belt.
add vit to pants.

8k life.

nice balance
get a windforce or manticore, preferably 1 with vit, very nice dps btw
@h0rnie: 9/10 just based on your crazy regen and Survivability. Once you hit crazy dps, 10/10!
Nice Resistance, Arm, and Health balance. Your dps is looking good.
Happy for any feedback guys. I was also hoping that I could get some advice on where I should look for my next 2-3 to upgrades. Should have some coin to spend (~75m) once this round of auctions clears.

@Bane

Very nice. Only suggestions I can think of would be upgrading the gem in your bow for an easy 10% crit dmg and maybe finding some gloves with more dex.

Thanks in advance.
Edited by Nazeel#1701 on 10/7/2012 10:24 PM PDT
am i the only DH wearing MF gears?

@nazael ur gears are already good, get more armors...
Edited by MiL#6207 on 10/7/2012 11:34 PM PDT
@pwnsauce 9/10 just need all resist but not sure how to add that into your setup with your build. I guess wait till 1.5 comes out and see what kind of crazy jewelry they release
@ Vantage,
Good vit and allres, like the extra focus on phyres, not many do that. Plenty of dps to farm. Trifecta jewelry, gloves and some cc on yer quiver would go a long ways towards making that bow shine.
Need some advice.

I'm planning to upgrade my quiver to deadmans legacy.
Should I get the one with disc? or % to life?
I'm really considering getting disc for deadmans because I'm also changing my nats helm to andariels.

Getting a good Nats helm with CC is still inferior to andariels visage. And also the latter is half the price.

Say if I already have the two items I will only get 38-40 disc. Or do i really need to add more?
@ThePwet: get disc DML/quiver for higher survival. you may want to change your gloves, amulet, and rare ring to CC + CD combo, they do more damage than CD + IAS. get higher CC so u dont have to depend on SS. I cant tell your actual dps with ss, so if u do good damage then focus on survival.
Edited by Namfia#1707 on 10/8/2012 1:23 AM PDT
Get the DML with disc.

Please rate me I just hit 60 what should I upgrade next?
unable to view your profile, u have to log in with diablo account bro.
Ok now.
@Namfia

With old nats do u still need prep and night stalker? maybe get bat companion for smoother chakram spamming.
too bad no socket on the helmet.
would you guys prefer to stick to armors with AR or go with Nat set? Nat set with AR is too frigging expensive to even consider...

and i really feel like loosing sharpshooter as that is not real DPS... i found out with some calculation sheet... sometimes increase of base DPS will decrease the buffed DPS (sharpshooter)... that really makes me wonder... if i decide to get attack speed / crit chance / crit dmg on my bracers and rings... i could go up to 110k unbuffed dps but my buffed dps would be around 150-160k... hmmm... any advise?

thanks
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]