Diablo® III

Tank Barb 154k Life/32k dps ( 90k in wrath )

Build: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/SilverBBN-1646/hero/1278064
Reply Quote
What's your DPS when you change the passives to Ruthless and Weapon Master?
Reply Quote
good for you?
Reply Quote
View profile
he can go up to 63719.87 including 5stack Frenzy , BR/MR, Ruthless and WM + enchantress buff
Reply Quote
It goes up to about 41k.
Reply Quote
You obviously dont understand what im trying to do here... I know I could make his dps go up but the point of the build is to basically be invincible while doing as much dps as possible.
Reply Quote
Yeah I tried that. I got up to 130k dps in wrath not including frenzy stacks.
Reply Quote
u mad? thats so cool how u have so much life and dps. Maybe your a smart spender ;)
i like your resist and and the fact u have a well planed out build.
someone give that boy a medal!!!
Reply Quote
Lol thanks man. You should try it. Its pretty fun!
Reply Quote
Nice wep btw!
Reply Quote
10/08/2012 09:30 PMPosted by SilverBBN
You obviously dont understand what im trying to do here... I know I could make his dps go up but the point of the build is to basically be invincible while doing as much dps as possible.

I can be invincible with 40k hp. While having extremely high hp may look impressive, for all practical purposes most of it is completely useless.

edit: Inspiring Presence giving you 3k hp regen per second in 1.05 might be the biggest advantage of that health pool.
Edited by Freudian#2775 on 10/9/2012 8:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Give the guy credit. I don't think he RMAH'd the gear and that's pretty amazing that over time, we've gone from being impressed with 50k HP, to 100k HP, to 125k HP, to 150k HP.

No doubt, that's an impressive number.

10/10 tank barbarian!
Reply Quote
With only 40k life you only gain about 2k life per revenge hit. I not only gain almost 8k per hit but also have an already substantial amount. Yeah you can probably survive but I dont even have to try. And yes I probably will use Inspiring Presence.
Edited by SilverBBN#1646 on 10/9/2012 11:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Haha no I wouldnt buy items from the RMAH. But thanks though!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]