Diablo® III

Name The Next Upgrade for the Wizard Above#3!

Can some one help to name my upgrades, thanks!
@Nunar: Get a helm with a socket? Or a Tal's Allegiance with CC. Your set up is very nice
@baraboomba: i suggest attack speed on gloves and left ring, goes well with your build.
10/09/2012 06:47 PMPosted by iAmZeRaTuL
@baraboomba: i suggest attack speed on gloves and left ring, goes well with your build.

Solid gear, Trifecta rings or ammy next?
@ thoriden, not sure if you would like to invest in lacuni prowler upgrade. i am waiting for next patch before upgrading my jewelry, right now just rolling with mediocre ones. and also with next patch i am getting mempo of twilight and triumvirate without apoc so to dish out more dps.
@iAmZeRaTuL is better to get triumvirate now than later, when more & more ppl find out how BiS triumvirate is, price will raise by tons, so if i were u, u should get it now
10/09/2012 07:20 PMPosted by iAmZeRaTuL
@ thoriden, not sure if you would like to invest in lacuni prowler upgrade. i am waiting for next patch before upgrading my jewelry, right now just rolling with mediocre ones. and also with next patch i am getting mempo of twilight and triumvirate without apoc so to dish out more dps.

Yeah im thinking of going non-ms climbers and crit lacuni's should net a reasonable gain for a reasonable investment
@Thoriden, try and get some Crit Chance on TR Ammy.
I also need comment to my gear:) pls help!
10/09/2012 08:15 PMPosted by bigjohn

Maybe a Witching Hour belt for you. For me, I'm debating on whether or not to stick with the Skorn or sell it for a 1k+ black one hander with life steal and a high end Triumverate offhand? Not sure if I'd lose much dps or not.
Edited by Azmodeus#1524 on 10/9/2012 8:25 PM PDT
10/09/2012 08:23 PMPosted by Azmodeus

Maybe a Witching Hour belt.

Some more Vit on the Chest or someplace where there isn't any or low.
Rank,

Maybe some Prowlers/12% movement boots......nice wand Btw.
@Gcanum
I'd say your chest could use some improvement the most.
@PandaCheese

upgrade the gems!
@RaiseOnce

Replace mirror image with teleport/fracture.

Oh, did you want gear advice? In that case, upgrade your bracers.

If you have both amethysts and topazes in gear, you don't want to just look for the best int roll, but the best int+vit. You could downgrade your int roll and come out ahead with better vit, and armor would also be good.
Edited by althai#1238 on 10/9/2012 9:13 PM PDT
you need more armor and vit on most of your items, and better gems if possible.
@Rank, maybe some CD/socket CD on a weapon.
Plus the good ol' witching hour most of us cannot afford.

@almomhina .... damn you and your gear.
@QARocks u should probably get ur AR up before u raise more DPS......
why do i always get audi to suggest something lol ... im not even gonna try
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]