Diablo® III

Name The Next Upgrade for the Wizard Above#3!

@four: gems :P
You should upgrade your amulet to something with a high intelligence numbers, in conjuncture with attack speed, critical hit chance and critical hit damage when the new patch goes live.
10/07/2012 08:55 PMPosted by Dinosaur
You should upgrade your amulet to something with a high intelligence numbers, in conjuncture with attack speed, critical hit chance and critical hit damage when the new patch goes live.

Nice Gear for sure, I'd probably be saving for a godly zuni's pox if i was you.
@Thoriden, u probably want to get more AR & HP than keep raising ur DPS....
10/07/2012 09:01 PMPosted by Thoriden

Nice Gear for sure, I'd probably be saving for a godly zuni's pox if i was you.

I'm accruing gold for a good Zuni ring, but it'll take a while, since pricing for them is very steep. Been looking at obtaining a good Tal Rasha amulet, but that too, will take some time to gather funds.

@Audi, I'm not sure what you can upgrade with your current half million DPS. You basically have BiS in everything.
What decent upgrade could I get for 16mil?
@Dinosaur neither do i, there's a glove that i can upgrade to earlier, but sacrificing kinda alot of EHP for just 6k DPS more...... so i hold it off......
10/07/2012 10:22 PMPosted by AudiR8GT
@Dinosaur neither do i, there's a glove that i can upgrade to earlier, but sacrificing kinda alot of EHP for just 6k DPS more...... so i hold it off......

i think its time for you work on your barb lol !
@Justice, LOL in order for me to roll a 2nd char now, i must get full set of gear be4 i start leveling it
Edited by AudiR8GT#1893 on 10/7/2012 10:53 PM PDT
Your weapon is prolly the 'easiest' upgrade. Theres still 30% CD on the table there. That'd be like another 20k dps buffed.
View profile
Mempo. You'll see 30 apoc is a waste and improve CC and int and mitigation and ofc ias.
^Lies, mempos game guide are lies. They don't actually roll int/dex/str and only 2 randoms. That means you get 6.0cc and Int/vit for random and lose ~300 armour or 6.0cc and +armour and get 0 int/vit from your helm. You lose more than just 10 APoC for a mempo.
View profile
!@#$ thats like storm crow then..they say 2 and only give one lolz.
10/07/2012 10:55 PMPosted by Shandlar
Your weapon is prolly the 'easiest' upgrade. Theres still 30% CD on the table there. That'd be like another 20k dps buffed.

LOL how about u find a better weapon than mine right now with higher CD, LOL.... only way to get improvement for weapon is 1.0.5, higher roll for this kind of weapon, or the echo..... lol
Deleted
Edited by BurningAngel#6390 on 10/7/2012 11:27 PM PDT
^ I would say your pants should be next because of the low int
Posted by Shandlar

LOL how about u find a better weapon than mine right now with higher CD, LOL.... only way to get improvement for weapon is 1.0.5, higher roll for this kind of weapon, or the echo..... lol

I by no means meant 'easy', I only meant 'easiest'. I've seen quite a few 1200+ 95+socket weapons on dprogress. Issue is I'm not sure abuot the 140 int so you may in fact be closer to maxed there than I realize. Its prolly the fact that it was CRAFTED that makes me say wtf, upgrade that. I withdraw my critique.
Posted by Shandlar

I by no means meant 'easy', I only meant 'easiest'. I've seen quite a few 1200+ 95+socket weapons on dprogress. Issue is I'm not sure abuot the 140 int so you may in fact be closer to maxed there than I realize. Its prolly the fact that it was CRAFTED that makes me say wtf, upgrade that. I withdraw my critique.

is almost impossible to find a better weapon than this 1 in 1.0.4, except for new weapon in 1.0.5, i dun really have room for anymore improvement for my wiz already, lol, even with the coming up patch, probably amulet, rings, and weapon, thats it
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/PICHAPIEGAL-6638/hero/25315501 mine

@fourstrings: more armor
what i need to update to get more dps ? attacking speed and a trium? thanks
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]