Diablo® III

Name The Next Upgrade for the Wizard Above#3!

@ draener

Try and snipe a better chest piece. Look for intelligence, vitality, and resists. Forget about MF, I have found my best pieces when not wearing a piece of mf on me.
@ania Increase your attack speed..
@keysersoze --I would say the weakest link in your gear is the oculus ring
What is the highest optimal dmg a Wiz can reach?
10/08/2012 08:53 AMPosted by carnage3630
What is the highest optimal dmg a Wiz can reach?

6 billion. apoc is crucial.
hmmm.... maybe someone had asked before.... 6 bill, with what kind of gears?
@carnage3630,

Possibly boots? Maybe Zunis? It would be really inexpensive to find some much better Fire Walkers too if you were so inclined.
@carnage3630,

Possibly boots? Maybe Zunis? It would be really inexpensive to find some much better Fire Walkers too if you were so inclined.

I'd replace that weapon, slow as hell no base crit. nice dps but that's not always enough.
10/08/2012 09:16 AMPosted by carnage3630
hmmm.... maybe someone had asked before.... 6 bill, with what kind of gears?

there is no definitive answer to that question you troll

@rionmonster

pants are the only thing you could really improve on.
@rionmonster

Grab a Zunimassa's Pox (the ring) and maybe a pair of lacuni prowlers with simlar stats except with Int
@bdf holy cow you have nice gear. Replace helm with something fancier imo, nothing else needs fixing.
@Scottw Yikes, you need a lot of stuff. I think new belt would be the cheapest route.
@Eddavatar

You should look towards getting a nice witching hour. Should help you lock down elites post 1.05. Additionally, replacing your rings with crit/attack speed rings post patch will be a huge help in maintaining the freeze lock.
What should I upgrade, Im waiting for ring/ammy until 1.05.
10/08/2012 10:42 AMPosted by Quetzal
What should I upgrade, Im waiting for ring/ammy until 1.05.

Source for sure, first thing.
@Quetzal

If you are not going to update rings or ammys, I would recommend getting a witching hour, or swapping to a phys weapon / trivumerate. Not gonna be cheap :\.
This source looks weak but its decent for dps giving me 300+ int. I sold my old ammy and second ring left with my main ring but im fine at the moment, Ill wait for the old good jewelry to get cheaper. Ill consider the Witching before the source I guess
Edited by Quetzal#1625 on 10/8/2012 11:08 AM PDT
@Draener

Did you just quit your wiz and your setup is in a mess including your equips?

@Thoriden

I'll just comment on you then. haha.

More armor, 3k armor with prisma is low.
I could use some input. I have a hard time figuring out what to go after next for gear. I don't run a standard build, and my survivability is where I need it to be right now in order for my build to properly function... So, keep that in mind.
@HalayKing

Oh my gear and spec is very optimized. I bet you can figure it out if you spend a second to think about it ;). The rest of my gear is in the bank, haven't given up quite yet.

As for your gear, I would look to add +dmg to your jewelery (post patch). With all the % modifiers you have, It will add an absolute ton of damage.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]