Diablo® III

Name The Next Upgrade for the Wizard Above#3!

@sevenernine
i would switch to a 1hander + source to get alot more attack speed.
Oh my gear and spec is very optimized. I bet you can figure it out if you spend a second to think about it ;).

Pub leecher build! :D
@sevenernine

Get some jewelry with higher +dmg and crit or cc with int.

I can really use help on my wiz, don't have a lot of gold, just finished inferno, outside of diablo kill being 10 times harder then the dh, not much of an issue getting there. Don't have a lot a gold, maybe 4m, really confused what to upgrade next
Edited by storm#1629 on 10/8/2012 11:31 AM PDT
Socket your ring.
help
@Storm: If you are dead set on using Meteor, you need APoC. Get a new helm or source with it.
@ storm -- you want a black damage weapon to pair with triumvirate i think.
@eddavatar - bracers could have a little more %CC?
Not really, I used meteor for diablo kill, had blizzard/cold damage passive before that. Just trying out meteor now with act 3 farming, not sure at the moment if I am going to stick with it.
10/08/2012 11:31 AMPosted by Scottw
@eddavatar - bracers could have a little more %CC?

This bracer is transitional until I can afford a CC/AR Lacuni. With this one, the key reason why I wear this is for the AR/Armor.
@Scottw

Sell your pants, buy some with base int. Replace your gloves with something like 120 int, 8.5 crit, 27% crit dmg.

Edit: @Eddavatar

Pub leaching sounds terrifying. Most of my leaching involves following around this guy:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Greencard-1995/hero/22634417
Edited by Draener#1749 on 10/8/2012 11:44 AM PDT
Need suggestions on what armor to upgrade right now thanks! :D

Pub leaching sounds terrifying. Most of my leaching involves following around this guy

I'm just kidding :)
@Fuzzy Wuzzy

I would either look to add crit damage to your weapon, or to add all resist to your zuni boots. After that, I would look towards getting a crit pair of prowlers and mempo of twighlight. Those last two are only for the HIGHEST of rollers :D.
@Draener LOL nice cain set :P
I thought you might enjoy it.
LOL i do enjoy it, havent seen any1 using cain set for the longest time, but recently just saw a PLvl 97 barb using it as well, hes doing like freaking 8.5k DPS...... i wonder did he leech exp off others from pub game for that 97 levels..... LOL
what no trifecta tals amulet? for shame
@jars- how much did you pay for your source if you dont mind me asking? pants are your next replacement right?
10/08/2012 12:32 PMPosted by Jars
what no trifecta tals amulet? for shame

lol if u can find a trifecta amulet better than mine, then sure, the only trifecta tal amulet that will add DPS for me is the 1 that Ace is using, other than that, no 1 else have a trifecta tal amulet can be compare with mine
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]