Diablo® III

Finished Hardcore with Zero Death

Will the OP post his address so someone can fedex this man a cookie!

But you played softcore first!!!!
Reply Quote
this would almost be worth something if you rolled DH or wizard.
i too also finished hardcore inferno with my monk with no deaths - but that was easy mode.
if you want to brag, roll a DH or Wiz. barbs and monks dont get bragging rights. even WD cant brag with all the pet tanks / spirit walk / spirit vessel skills they have.
Edited by IronBeast#3488 on 10/9/2012 4:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I don't exactly agree with that ironfist. It's a long road for any class. I solo'd it on my monk. In a4 any pack can kill you with bad luck of the random affixes. It was gnarly I might say, you got to be very strategic. I just think the e-peen statement of the OP is a little ridiculous when he played softcore first.
Reply Quote
I suppose I'm sort of confused as to how you cleared inferno with your current gear equipped. Was this all solo? 30k hp and 3000 armor?
Reply Quote
10/09/2012 06:25 PMPosted by VTFish
I suppose I'm sort of confused as to how you cleared inferno with your current gear equipped. Was this all solo? 30k hp and 3000 armor?

The gears' all for normal mode achievement hunting.

@klarvis LOL IronFist. Too much history class? :p
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]