Diablo® III

I need a Chantodo's Force (I'll pay 250 RM)

As the title states I'm looking to buy a Chantodo's Force and will pay up to 250 bucks.

Stats:

115-485 Damage
10% Crit Chance
8-9% Attack Speed
150+Intel
Arcane on hit would be nice.

Any other stats (vitality) would be great but not necessary.

If anyone is interested please let me know. I'm ready to buy right now.
Edited by BuSH#1830 on 10/7/2012 8:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
pathetic
Reply Quote
8-9 attack speed you say? That's gonna be hard to find.
Reply Quote
Not hard to find I've seen them. It's everything else that makes it difficult.
Reply Quote
10/07/2012 07:50 AMPosted by welly321
pathetic

Grow up.
Reply Quote
117-438 dps
9% cc
9% ias
177 int
price = 200m or $140 rmah

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6794321122

fyi, i only get ~6k extra dps from 120-470 dps, 10% cc, 9% ias, 190int.
Reply Quote
Very nice aw3s0m0 but truthfully I'm dead set on 10% CC
Reply Quote
10/07/2012 07:57 AMPosted by BuSH
Not hard to find I've seen them. It's everything else that makes it difficult.

*facepalm* lol

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/chantodos-force

Attack Speed Increased by 8-9%

Also 150+ intel? LOL You have no idea what you're looking for.
Edited by nitrocan#1478 on 10/7/2012 8:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Nitrocan I have a very good idea what I'm looking for.

Educate me if I'm wrong.
Reply Quote
Nitrocan I have a very good idea what I'm looking for.

Educate me if I'm wrong.

I just told you, 150+ intel? 8-9% attack speed? Those aren't even random stats, every chantodo's force has them. Check the item I linked on my previous post.
Reply Quote
I know hence I KNOW what i'm looking for sir.

However, the damage 115-485 (thought it was 465), CC and other stats aren't set in stone.

No need to be a !*%##*@!. I clearly posted what I'm looking for. Frankly arcane on crit and a socket is asking a bit to much but I'm willing to wait for it.
Reply Quote
I know hence I KNOW what i'm looking for sir.

However, the damage 115-485 (thought it was 465), CC and other stats aren't set in stone.

No need to be a !*%##*@!. I clearly posted what I'm looking for. Frankly arcane on crit and a socket is asking a bit to much but I'm willing to wait for it.

Despite what the item says on battle.net, it only has 1 random roll so socket + apoc is impossible.
Reply Quote
Ya I'd take arcane over a socket all day everyday.

Good point you got me there man.
Reply Quote
Frankly unless I'm mistaken Chantodo's is the best offhand for Wizards simply because it has attack speed.
Reply Quote
Depends on what you're doing. Also ignore nitrocan. He seems to spend all his time on the Wizard forum trolling along with a couple others...everytime I check these bnet threads those names pop up trolling LOL
Reply Quote
10/07/2012 08:51 AMPosted by BuSH
Frankly unless I'm mistaken Chantodo's is the best offhand for Wizards simply because it has attack speed.

yes, if you get one 1 with APoC
Edited by C7K#1997 on 10/7/2012 9:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
10/07/2012 09:18 AMPosted by Alesso
Depends on what you're doing. Also ignore nitrocan. He seems to spend all his time on the Wizard forum trolling along with a couple others...everytime I check these bnet threads those names pop up trolling LOL

Yeah it's not like those people you're mentioning are experimenting with builds for all you guys to use, ever. We're just here to troll everyone. Sigh...

Unless you take WoF as trolling, that's just a defense mechanism.
Reply Quote
this game costs $60. so for $250, you should get the BiS item for every slot for every character, including for D4 when it comes out 20 years from now.

rmah is why I will refuse to play PvP when it comes out. success in PvP will purely be a result of how many hundreds of dollars each person can afford to spend on their character, not on how good their skills/build are.

if you think you are justified in paying $250 for an imaginary item, then you must be smoking crack. what happens 10 years from now when blizzard stops hosting their D3 servers and you lose your character and all your items? too bad, so sad, read the contract.
Reply Quote
10/07/2012 09:18 AMPosted by Alesso

I'm just trying to up my DPS and I figured that was the best one to get.

Am I wrong?
Reply Quote
this game costs $60. so for $250, you should get the BiS item for every slot for every character, including for D4 when it comes out 20 years from now.

rmah is why I will refuse to play PvP when it comes out. success in PvP will purely be a result of how many hundreds of dollars each person can afford to spend on their character, not on how good their skills/build are.

if you think you are justified in paying $250 for an imaginary item, then you must be smoking crack. what happens 10 years from now when blizzard stops hosting their D3 servers and you lose your character and all your items? too bad, so sad, read the contract.

People like you have to much time on their hands and frankly little to no self esteem to be so enraged by what other people are doing.

Real talk: Get over it.

Enjoy your day.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]