Diablo® III

I need a Chantodo's Force (I'll pay 250 RM)

10/07/2012 09:27 AMPosted by BuSH
Depends on what you're doing. Also ignore nitrocan. He seems to spend all his time on the Wizard forum trolling along with a couple others...everytime I check these bnet threads those names pop up trolling LOL

I'm just trying to up my DPS and I figured that was the best one to get.

Am I wrong?

If you're trying to up your DPS, get a triumvirate with a black weapon, it'll give you a lot more DPS, especially in 1.0.5
Reply Quote
Black Weapon?

And why triumverate?
Reply Quote
Black Weapon?

And why triumverate?

thanks for confirming you have no idea what you're doing. but please, go on it's mildly amusing to watch you dance around like an arrogant prick and ask people for help
Reply Quote
My sword is pretty good I think.
Reply Quote
Black Weapon?

And why triumverate?

thanks for confirming you have no idea what you're doing. but please, go on it's mildly amusing to watch you dance around like an arrogant prick and ask people for help

I'm an arrogent prick? Based on what exactly?

Talk about pot calling kettle black.

You must be macabre's younger brother.
Reply Quote
View profile
All I got to say is Wave of force. You don't even a need a source.
Reply Quote
10/07/2012 09:46 AMPosted by Aimless
All I got to say is Wave of force. You don't even a need a source.

Doesn't really help much.
Reply Quote
trium is BiS for non CM builds.

with a black weapon, ie +min +max dmg; Not +fire/arcane/psn etc dmg. The +elemental dmg will add directly to your dps. Eg 5/5/5 will add 15% to you dps the same way force weapon will.

If you have a look at the AH, APoC Triums are super expensive (above ur $250 budget). Even Archons will need apoc in 1.05 to help cope with longer downtimes. If you're running an arcane orb or arcane torrent build it'll be essential.
Reply Quote
trium is BiS for non CM builds.

with a black weapon, ie +min +max dmg; Not +fire/arcane/psn etc dmg. The +elemental dmg will add directly to your dps. Eg 5/5/5 will add 15% to you dps the same way force weapon will.

If you have a look at the AH, APoC Triums are super expensive (above ur $250 budget). Even Archons will need apoc in 1.05 to help cope with longer downtimes. If you're running an arcane orb or arcane torrent build it'll be essential.

Thanks sky. I've been working on a construction site for 80 hours a week. I'll be done in a month and just wanted to upgrade a little.

Now if you don't mind:

BiS? What's this acronym mean?

Also is my current weapon considered black? If so should I get a triumverate?
Reply Quote
BiS = best in slot, cant see ur profile

black = "black" background on ur weapon from +min dmg and +max damage, rather than from eg +215-653 fire dmg (fire background)

I'm just trying to up my DPS and I figured that was the best one to get.

Am I wrong?

If you're trying to up your DPS, get a triumvirate with a black weapon, it'll give you a lot more DPS, especially in 1.0.5

^
Edited by skyQuake#1457 on 10/7/2012 9:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I have a sword.

1.40 attack speed
568-1114 damage
+278 Minimum Damage
+368 Maximum Damage
48% Damage
123 Strength
135 Intelligence
60% Crit Hit
Socket with Emerald for 100% Crit Hit
Reply Quote
Ohh ok I understand so I do have a black weapon. Thanks.

Now should I go for Triumverate or Chantodo's Force?
Reply Quote
i am 99% sure that an high apoc trium will be more DPS than a similar chants.
Plus it'll be much cheaper

Use BORIS's most excellent wiz dps spreadsheet.

https://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6489940864

Keep in mind current 1.04 trium will give 11%+dps instead of the max 18%, but this has been fixed in 1.05 and PTR
Reply Quote
So I should wait for the patch then?
Reply Quote
dang, so much hate here. @bush - it really depends on what build you are going for. for pure dps, triumvirate will outpace chantodo's at the highest tiers. the ias from chant's is very handy in gameplay, though. i'd recommend figuring out what kind of wizard you want to play with, or what your mid-term goals are, then purchase accordingly.
Reply Quote
Not hard to find I've seen them. It's everything else that makes it difficult.

*facepalm* lol

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/chantodos-force

Attack Speed Increased by 8-9%

Also 150+ intel? LOL You have no idea what you're looking for.

Black Weapon?

And why triumverate?

lol this kids about 2 drop 250$ on a game he knows nothing about. i dont really care that your spending 250$ but you obv know nothing about this game, "channts is the best simply b/c it has ias" LOL this dude so funny
Edited by SticKyGreeNz#1435 on 10/7/2012 10:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
the other thing i forgot to mention is that the source with the damage roll you're looking for will sell on the AH for 600m+, which is more than $250 RMAH.

edited: you never know -- he may have made it selling stuff playing AH tycoon on another class/account/blizz bucks from another game.
Edited by makistar#1237 on 10/7/2012 10:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
10/07/2012 10:05 AMPosted by BuSH
So I should wait for the patch then?

No its just the calculation mechanism that gets fixed. Probably best to buy one now before ppl realize the Trium buff in 1.05

yes u have a black weapon lol

+min dmg
+max dmg
Edited by skyQuake#1457 on 10/7/2012 10:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Also to be clear.....I have a black weapon right?
Reply Quote
we can't see your profile.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]