Diablo® III

I need a Chantodo's Force (I'll pay 250 RM)

10/07/2012 10:07 AMPosted by SticKyGreeNz

*facepalm* lol

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/chantodos-force

Attack Speed Increased by 8-9%

Also 150+ intel? LOL You have no idea what you're looking for.

Black Weapon?

And why triumverate?

lol this kids about 2 drop 250$ on a game he knows nothing about. i dont really care that your spending 250$ but you obv know nothing about this game, "channts is the best simply b/c it has ias" LOL this dude so funny

LULZ at the guy complaining about the guy whose on a forum asking for information before he makes a purchase.
Reply Quote
I posted my weapon stats....is there a way to unlock my profile so people can see it?
Reply Quote
Ohh ok I understand so I do have a black weapon. Thanks.

Now should I go for Triumverate or Chantodo's Force?

Depends on what build you're going to play in 1.05.

For pretty much all versions of cm/melee wiz, you're going to want Chat's set, heaps of crit chance, and increased attack speed. Try not to gimp your armor/resists/vit in the process of getting CC/IAS.

If your attack speed is less than around 2.6 or so, you'll also need around 900-1000 LoH. Greater than 2.6 AS, you can get by with 500-600 LoH, depending on what your vit/armor/resists are.
Reply Quote
I have a sword.

1.40 attack speed
568-1114 damage
+278 Minimum Damage
+368 Maximum Damage
48% Damage
123 Strength
135 Intelligence
60% Crit Hit
Socket with Emerald for 100% Crit Hit
Reply Quote
I just posted a Chantodos's Force on the RMAH if ur still looking

122-192 Damage
196 Intelligence
Attack speed increase 9%
13% Max arcane power
Critical hit chance increase 9%
Critical Hits grant 8 Arcane power
Increase Crit hit chance of arcane orb by 8%
Reply Quote
@Op, are u on Drugs? 115-485? max is only 484...... and u aint getting a deal for 250 RMAH with the kind of stats u r looking for, with that kind of stats, ppl rather sell for gold...
Reply Quote
Agreed Audi

I ended up getting a Triumverate based on what was said in here.

108-397 Damage

5% fire
6% lightning
5% arcane
164 intel
106 vitality
14 max arcane
8.5 crit chance.

I'm happy with it.

Goes well with my weapon.
Reply Quote
lol i hope u didnt pay 250 RMAH for that when only 1 elemental damage is 6%
Reply Quote
10/07/2012 12:58 PMPosted by AudiR8GT
lol i hope u didnt pay 250 RMAH for that when only 1 elemental damage is 6%

No I didn't.

It was 100 bucks.

I just wanted a weapon and a orb to get my DPS over 100k.

Sitting at 94k unbuffed and 130k buffed.
Reply Quote
damn we need to be helping each other out instead of insulting or bickering.
Reply Quote
s8a8i14 apparently that's all that takes place on these forums.
Reply Quote
it would help if u posted with ur diablo 3 profile so people could give you more educated suggestions based on your gear.
Reply Quote
Agreed to all of the above, seems like some people are getting their panties in a knot around here.

Point said though, before you buy anything, make sure you both read the bnet profile, and if you dont want to overspend, troll the trade/forums/AH for at least a 24 hours period to get a ballpark of what they run for.

Then lie in wait in the grass for that one idiot who thinks its only worth 10m...
Reply Quote
How can I post my profile? I thought people could just click my name?
Reply Quote
Agreed to all of the above, seems like some people are getting their panties in a knot around here.

Point said though, before you buy anything, make sure you both read the bnet profile, and if you dont want to overspend, troll the trade/forums/AH for at least a 24 hours period to get a ballpark of what they run for.

Then lie in wait in the grass for that one idiot who thinks its only worth 10m...

Yeah I guess the OP has little time to play, so it's better to be careful when purchasing to avoid overspending.

How much is your budget anyway? If you want to up your DPS then maybe you will want a Zuni set and a Witching Hour belt, they can up your DPS significantly.
Reply Quote
I'm done spending to be honest.

Looks like with the next patch I'll be at 150k buffed DPS, which I'm more than happy with. I'll find gear from there on....

I've been working 60-80 hours a week, on a mountain, 1700 miles from home since July. If people have an issue with me buying gear could really care less. I've frankly earned it in my opinion.

Look forward to playing the game again in 5 weeks or so.
Reply Quote
you bought gear to play 5 weeks from now? not the best idea as prices are always going down...
Reply Quote
10/07/2012 02:18 PMPosted by Madstrike
you bought gear to play 5 weeks from now? not the best idea as prices are always going down...

Probably true but it's like any economy it goes up and down.

I might have overspent, I might have invested well who knows.

At the end of the day I got what I wanted which is what matters.
Reply Quote
10/07/2012 02:18 PMPosted by Madstrike

I'm not sure in the case of Trium. Not everyone understands the mechanics behind Trium, so when they see the damage "suddenly" jumps up, they will start to buy Trium like crazy, pushing price up.

So maybe the OP had a bargain. Who knows, time will tell.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]