Diablo® III

RATE THE BARBARIAN ABOVE V7

genesis 9/10
@IKKrata

8.2/10

Got some very nice stuff and your survivability has to be great! Good Deeps also.

Less then 30K life is not so hot and the patch of WW might hurt your current build.
Edited by spookify#1124 on 10/8/2012 1:30 PM PDT
Got skipped, IKKrasta posted right after me.
@spookify - Nice build. I would get a pair of Lacunis with movement speed and crit. Your gear is pretty solid other than that. I vote 8.9/10
@IKK, I like how you use WW without Berserker, its less "OP" for lack of a better phrase. Some nice dps, but the lack of health really amazes me. Maybe you could do with more vitality?

I'll give you an 8/10, I really feel like if you were to get hit hard it would be catastrophic, strongly suggest more vitality, but the life regen is good, maybe life steal or LOH added to your build would be nice
@logik thanks...work in progress here, i really wanna upgrade my dmg but i dont wanna loose defensive stats....so every upgrade is like so expensive XD....about the pants yeah im on my way of gettin new ones XP
10/08/2012 01:32 PMPosted by logik
Got skipped, IKKrasta posted right after me.

Youve got a decent WW build from what I've seen, you could really upgrade your main hand (that +19% is really hurting you) and I like the off hand, lots of LOH there. Maybe more Vit and you could get a lot more out of that +33% life. You may want more resists as well, but seeing as how youve cleared inferno already I dont think thats much of an issue

7/10, you could use some weapon upgrades, weapon damage % on the main hand and just more dps on the mace over time, also throw in some vit to get more out of life %, and all res for post patch (unless youre comfortable in PTR)
10/08/2012 01:33 PMPosted by Haunted
@spookify - Nice build. I would get a pair of Lacunis with movement speed and crit. Your gear is pretty solid other than that. I vote 8.9/10

I would give you a 9.5/10. Thats some top end gear, and given that you arent a WW I think youve got one heck of a build there. Have you thought of cleave instead of Frenzy? I know that you lose a lot of the attack speed, but throw on the damage rune and packs ought to fall like a sack of potatoes with your build, or add the exploding rune to it. Just some experimentation, nothing wrong there! Just maybe an upgrade to your vitality, If you do get hit I'd imagine you'd ose a lot of health, even with that 78-79% damage reduction
what souljah11 said is very true....loh is pretty much useless next patch.....LS FTW
@ Soulja, hm,
Could use quite a few upgrades but i understand it aint cheap.
You dont have enough LoH or LS.

And as for brawler, might want to change it to something else,
The yard range on it is god awful, it really does need a buff.

Its nice too see that not everyone uses the WW build 7/10 :)
10/08/2012 01:42 PMPosted by G3N3S1S
what souljah11 said is very true....loh is pretty much useless next patch.....LS FTW

Im keeping some just cause I use it for cleave with I get surrounded, lots of LOH then, but trying to get some LS on top of that and some life regen
@ Soulja, hm,
Could use quite a few upgrades but i understand it aint cheap.
You dont have enough LoH or LS.

And as for brawler, might want to change it to something else,
The yard range on it is god awful, it really does need a buff.

Its nice too see that not everyone uses the WW build 7/10 :)

Any passive suggestions? I tried Superstition but I cant say I really saw much of a difference, but thats just me.

What kind of gear upgrades should I go with?
Edited by Souljah11#1199 on 10/8/2012 1:46 PM PDT
10/08/2012 01:44 PMPosted by Souljah11

Im keeping some just cause I use it for cleave with I get surrounded, lots of LOH then, but trying to get some LS on top of that and some life regen

Yeah i know what u mean but weapons with loh plus ls are retardedly expensive...
10/08/2012 01:47 PMPosted by G3N3S1S

Yeah i know what u mean but weapons with loh plus ls are retardedly expensive...

Pretty much everything I try to get is ridiculously expensive; I'm looking to see if prices drop once 1.0.5 hits
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/JBondz-6465/hero/16964812

anyone rate my tank dps barb and please let me know what i should change for improvement

Edited by JBondz#6465 on 10/8/2012 1:54 PM PDT
JBondz....nice def stats xD change to LS!!! if u wanna survive in 1.05 XD
@ Soulja,
For passives, since you use weapon throw you could try no escape or animosity for the extra fury for your build.
You could even go with bloodthirst for some extra life.

As for trying to upgrade, do some research on the items you get, I know i have Vendored things in the past that could have sold for alot more. Items such with dex that have an all resist plus an extra resist for monks, or something that has max displine or hatred.

Patience is the key when it comes to buying, save your gold up and try to get a much more larger dps/survivability upgrade. Try not to buy many little upgrades. Even times of the day matters when it comes to searching for deals.

GL in the future.
@Gusty

30k Plus Elite kills is awesome. WW Bard running like Crazy leaving things dead in your wake.

Your biggest asset is your movement speed! I have played with barbs like you and you can clear act 3 in a flash! Hopefully 1.05 doesn't kill your build...

Still some really good stuff you got going on.

8.7/10
Edited by spookify#1124 on 10/8/2012 2:13 PM PDT
@G3N3S1S
sir i have 1.9k LOH sir :) its just not shown on the left side.. check gears.. 1.9k total LOH.. is that good? :)
Edited by JBondz#6465 on 10/8/2012 2:13 PM PDT
@Jbondz

Nice crit chance on your gloves but you can probably pickup a pair of not too expensive gloves with like 9% crit and 20+ crit damage on them. Sages gloves may be not a bad source of stats/CC/CD
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]