Diablo® III

RATE THE BARBARIAN ABOVE V7

@Bulvai

Bad equips. Brag about mf.
BTW, at my paragon level, i am having 330+mf too.
My DPS is 100k++ using WW.

You are suppose to rate the barb above you.
Not brag how good you are.
The person below you will rate you.
3/10!

My bad bro.

@Jack, holy freakin' DPS!!! Unbelievable. You must mow through mobs like nothing. A bit more health might be in order though. 7.5/10.

@Horngyh80, WW isn't my thing man. Not interested. I figure Blizz will lower the boom soon enough and am staying with a more traditional build.
@Bulvai

Bad equips. Brag about mf.
BTW, at my paragon level, i am having 330+mf too.
My DPS is 100k++ using WW.

You are suppose to rate the barb above you.
Not brag how good you are.
The person below you will rate you.
3/10!

My bad bro.

@Jack, holy freakin' DPS!!! Unbelievable. You must mow through mobs like nothing. A bit more health might be in order though. 7.5/10.

@Horngyh80, WW isn't my thing man. Not interested. I figure Blizz will lower the boom soon enough and am staying with a more traditional build.

In 1.05 patch, nerf has already been introduced in PTR.
Loh was nerf on tornado proc by 60%,
(into the fray) crit fury reg by another 60%.

I have tried them out. Doesn't affect me much.
It only make WW much harder for budget players using loh.
WW will stay as blizzard said.
But will make it only viable to well geared players.

My bad bro.

In 1.05 patch, nerf has already been introduced in PTR.
Loh was nerf on tornado proc by 60%,
(into the fray) crit fury reg by another 60%.

I have tried them out. Doesn't affect me much.
It only make WW much harder for budget players using loh.
WW will stay as blizzard said.
But will make it only viable to well geared players.

Roger that. I guess it comes down to individual preferences, as always. I like to play a bit slower and max out my MF. I don't cheat with a keyboard macro that switches out gear and would just like to plow through stuff at my own pace. To each their own bro.
@Bulvai

I got nothing against your built. But i would like to give you some advice.
Throw out the mf in glove and amulet for crit chance. That will increase your DPS measurably.
Killing faster = more paragon = more mf. In long term, you will find it worth well.

Consider swapping back mf only at 60+ paragon when levels get harder and harder.
By then you already have a hefty 60lvl of 180%base mf.
Edited by Horngyuh80#6218 on 10/9/2012 12:27 AM PDT
I just built my WW barb today. I can't really rate the barb above me since I'm new to barb >.>
Looking forward to my critique!
@ fistoffury
you need more hp. i think stockets dont cut it.
7/10
i can help u clear act 4 if u like ;)
can rate me and help me improve guys
126k dps 1.2 LOH 3% life steal 3k per second life regen
700 RA and 90 k hp .
At this point Raygorn all you can use is faster run speed, lacuni bracers perharps? Id trade a bit on hp for faster running. Better Gems, I mean, there not too much to improve.

9/10:)
@Zer str is a little low, weapons cld use more dps.. so.. 7.5/10 gl mate
@zer

i think you need a better chest armor, and another IK item to get the set bonus.

i rate your barb a 6/10.
I wish I had that kind of gold Glen(only play on occasion), the IK gloves where a drop:) The rest of the stuff bought was less then 7mil. Ill probably eventually get an IK item but that will certainly take a while:P

Nice barb BTW, I do see your a little low on resis, that might be a bit painfull come next patch with impunity nerfed to a 20% bonus. Tried the ptr yet to see how its like?
Edited by Zer#1108 on 10/9/2012 2:52 AM PDT
^ not much of an expert on whirlwind barbs but some nice gear 8/10. immortal kings irons how i would love a pair.
Def. not intentional:S
By far the best Barb I have ever seen... Only your rings could do a small change!

Keep up the good work ;)
@Zer since Menta I can't bring up a profile

I like what you have but your chest/pants have no sockets, missing out on some bonus STR that could bump you up a bit.
@skyylya>> a nice crit chance helm would be good also a gem upgrade to start with
@Hardc0r3

Very nice lacunis, 8/10
Thanks Hardc0r3. I'm dying more quickly than I would like, would it be better to go for more resist, or more str to up my armor?

Thanks
@yellowcrack

Nice gear 7/10. Maybe upgrade your chest for IK chest for 2 piece when 1.05 comes out.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]