Diablo® III

RATE THE BARBARIAN ABOVE V8!

V7 post was full so lets continue here. Thanks for advices i know i really need some!
do it up
@IceTea

Hmmm.. 9/10
Quite impressive. Just don't like your belt.
@iceTea
Nice barb, id say you can get better pants tho, and i like the belt :D

9.5/10
@Delbane

Thats the kind of Barb i had going into Inferno... Stack up ur crit chance boost ur strength and Crit damage as well as attack speed and u'll get there

6/10
b
u gotta rate someone to get rated chief,

Thus, u have been skipped.
u gotta rate someone to get rated chief,

Thus, u have been skipped.

someone skipped me 1st. =p

@Russ
8.5/10
@Horngyuh80 8.5/10
Any advice for my budget barb? forget about the displayed dps as i got dc-ed earlier on with berserker and rage on. my exact dps is around 85~90k if not mistaken.
@autorunZ if you're going budget I wouldn't really go ww. Maybe try cleave + rend since you seem to lack the life gain. Skorn + rend is really nice. Also look for an Andariel's Visage legacy. They're cheap and will be very helpful. Maybe look into a life steal belt as well since skorns are slow but hit hard you should be healing a lot then.
10/10/2012 09:29 PMPosted by AngelOfDeath
@autorunZ if you're going budget I wouldn't really go ww. Maybe try cleave + rend since you seem to lack the life gain. Skorn + rend is really nice. Also look for an Andariel's Visage legacy. They're cheap and will be very helpful. Maybe look into a life steal belt as well since skorns are slow but hit hard you should be healing a lot then.

Switch the weapons around. It will lower the fear procs. Overall, good Barb. 7/10.
@acrimony , very awesome barb u got i got nothing to say actually !!

10/10
@wewor i think you're going to the wrong direction as a sword/board non-ww spec...your EHP got alot of work to do before stacking movement speed. Esp 1.5 is going to hit soon and you will need to be able to stay survive better if you want to aim higher. As a non-WW all u need is 12% mspd so stacking 24% and sacrificing other stats like AR and Vit is definitely a bad choice in ur current state...i rate you 5.5/10.
Edited by SimpliztiK#1395 on 10/10/2012 10:22 PM PDT
@simpliztik......want ur mempo :)9.5/10
@ruthless get some attack speed and get a slot in the helm ..
other than that nice barb. 7.5/10 :D
@xeno- solid barb... Gonna give it about 8 for all that immortal and about 9 when you get the chest :P

Edit: LOVE the ring combo. Reasons are pants can use some slots, and belt can maybe have some life %... Maybe swap up them lacunis... Crit on the ammy too :D

Go easy on me guys... I'm in gold find gear D:
Edited by Blizzard#1374 on 10/10/2012 11:49 PM PDT
@ Xeno, definitely not a bad build. If that's with no War Cry or Battle Rage buff, then I'd say 8.5/10. If it's with one of the two, 8/10...if it's with both...then I'll say 7.5/10.

Since Blizz beat me to Xeno...Blizz, I'll say 4/10. For S&B, armor, res and vit are all kind of low. I'll say 4.5/10 I guess since it's GF gear...
Edited by sno#1130 on 10/10/2012 11:49 PM PDT
@ Xeno, definitely not a bad build. If that's with no War Cry or Battle Rage buff, then I'd say 8.5/10. If it's with one of the two, 8/10...if it's with both...then I'll say 7.5/10.

Since Blizz beat me to Xeno...Blizz, I'll say 4/10. For S&B, armor, res and vit are all kind of low. I'll say 4.5/10 I guess since it's GF gear...

its with both buff up and my dps without batle rage is 96000 well... XD
btw nice snb barb. i'd give it 8/10 for that setup not many snb barb nowadays.

@xeno- solid barb... Gonna give it about 8 for all that immortal and about 9 when you get the chest :P

Edit: LOVE the ring combo. Reasons are pants can use some slots, and belt can maybe have some life %... Maybe swap up them lacunis... Crit on the ammy too :D

Go easy on me guys... I'm in gold find gear D:

lol thx.. i dont think im go for the chest because im planning to go for blackthorne combo with the pants. well anyways obtaining the ik chest is very difficult for me .. since i never used the rmah and obtained all of my own gear with either in game gold or drops.

well anyways nice gold find gear... 10/10 lol
where do you farm the gold with that gear?
thank you for your advise can you tell me what whould be my primary change that i need to do ? bracers?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]