Diablo® III

RATE THE BARBARIAN ABOVE V8!

@KingKus

I don't think you need Boon of Bul Kathos.
@Balrog, I give 6/10 as there is still a lot of improvement needed. Looks like your on the right track with the gear stats but current gear is very under par, and even the gems currently in your sockets need to be upgraded. I know gear is pricey but you gotta get some better than that.

I am no expert by any means and my barb is in no way perfect. As well any criticism for my character is appreciated.

P.S. Balrog, If you contact me in game I might just have a couple upgrades for you that could really help you out.
@Bizzy

First off your gear is way better than mine but ill give it a shot. One thing I noticed that your missing is runspeed, youd want at least 12% on boots, then the only other option for more would be the tyreal chest or lacunis bracers. Then to boost your dmg youd want some str on your off hand. Other than that I dont see much besides squeezing in more str for dmg or all res on the items that dont have any like your helm.

As for who rates me, I have very limited play time, so basically I only get upgrades once in a blue moon when something is very underpriced on the AH. Id like some good advice on upgrades that are around the 10mil mark, cause recently I cant find anything. Thanks~
@FrankieGT DAT LIFE REGEN 7/10
@SemenShooter 8.75/10

Not sure why you use tough as nails though.
@bizzy 8/10

Your vita is way low, which I think will be an issue for a lot of current barbs when they try high MP lvls. I would swap out all your strength gems for vita.
@piousqd 9/10

pretty awesome barb considering the dps and not being a ww barb. you have some pretty awesome gear.
@Bizzy

First off your gear is way better than mine but ill give it a shot. One thing I noticed that your missing is runspeed, youd want at least 12% on boots, then the only other option for more would be the tyreal chest or lacunis bracers. Then to boost your dmg youd want some str on your off hand. Other than that I dont see much besides squeezing in more str for dmg or all res on the items that dont have any like your helm.

As for who rates me, I have very limited play time, so basically I only get upgrades once in a blue moon when something is very underpriced on the AH. Id like some good advice on upgrades that are around the 10mil mark, cause recently I cant find anything. Thanks~

Yeah there are still several things I'm currently working on. However to actually get a replacement that would not completely throw off my stats is quite expensive and I'm trying to find something I can afford as all my upgrades now are around 30mil and up if that. For right now though I currently stopped buying gear, I found it pointless as there's no reason for it. All this great gear for what..... There is nothing to use it on. Only thing to do is MF runs anyways and I'm more than geared up to take on anything with ease. So until there's something worth me actually investing into an upgrade I'm gonna stick with what I have for now.

However I'm still more than open to suggestions and comments on my barb as well as to help out in the future.
@bizzy 8/10

Your vita is way low, which I think will be an issue for a lot of current barbs when they try high MP lvls. I would swap out all your strength gems for vita.

That is actually my major design flaw and my most current focus. My health is very low, however the only reason I'm not incredibly concerned with it because of my life regen, and life steal. Even with my sad health I actually manage quite well. Still def needs a lot of work in the future.
@AgnorWolf 8/10

Nice non-WW build you got there. How's this holding up in act 4? I'm planning to try a non-WW build too. My barb needs more upgrades. :(
@Vince02 nice ww barb you do need a few upgrade like myself. they are getting very expensive now to find better gear.

i just don't bother with act 4 ever. and as soon as patch 1.05 comes out im gonna be doing act1 runs as it has the least amount of annoying monsters.

act 2 has those flying stingers and constructs which can hurt.
act 3 has blood-clan occultists(i hate more than any other monster espec fast molten) and succubus which can leave you vulnerable
act 4 has morlu incinerators, and doesn't have many elites.

i just feel act 1 will be a nicer place to farm. and its my favorite act so im really happy about the new monster power. plus you can always dip in to pony's at the end of your run now.
View profile
@Demonknight rate 7/10 if I'm not wrong your survival in act 3&4 are not great due to your armor and resist, my suggestion is balancing your stat then you'll be great

just playing act3. finished off ghom. survival is ok but have to quit from the fray at times and wait for life regen to kick in :) for a casual gamer with a less than mil budget my options are rather limited :)

@Death: 9/10
Edited by demonknight#1139 on 10/13/2012 6:20 AM PDT
@demon ur shoulder is your best, everything else needs tuning up 3/10
@Demonknight rate 7/10 if I'm not wrong your survival in act 3&4 are not great due to your armor and resist, my suggestion is balancing your stat then you'll be great

just playing act3. finished off ghom. survival is ok but have to quit from the fray at times and wait for life regen to kick in :) for a casual gamer with a less than mil budget my options are rather limited :)

@Death: 9/10

@WreckageD Nice life, nice Strength, nice Armor, nice dmg, nice/ok resist.
Very nice barb overall for this patch, but maybe you will need to adjust to barb nerf in 1.05 getting at least 3% more ls IMO and get a little bit more CC. So for me, things to change is maybe Lacuni (adding some crit to it), glove ias or cc, echoing (was using similiar one 1150 dps and remplace attack speed by 100 vit and didnt liked it at all, maybe it was just me)) gl 9.5/10
Edited by zaP#1154 on 10/13/2012 6:41 AM PDT
a very solid character opposed to mine, therefore ill give you 9.8/10..the missing .2 is because i dont see much use for boon of bul-kathos
@acrimony 8/10

anyway can we rate wiz here too.. rate me, anyone lol
Edited by Paul#6358 on 10/13/2012 8:09 AM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]