Diablo® III

#1 Reason ppl dont play pub games

I hate pub games where when someone dies on an elite they stay dead and expect u to revive them after elites dead. I usually just walk away and when they type revive, i tell them where to find the revive button.
Reply Quote
10/08/2012 07:25 AMPosted by illundreal
Btw if anyone is looking for a partner for act 3 elite/paragon farming check my profile and add me in game. I play most nights after 6pm. Please no kiting classes though I find that 2 kiting classes synergizes horribly together.

I have a spank and tank baba build at 107k dps/45k hp Frenzy/Rend-Damage healing rune and WW build that i play for farming Paragon XP but when im a group play i switch to tank. Having WW in group play is nice but its hard to keep up with it, especially if they have lots of fury to dump.

and me i prefer playing with range class such as DH... but hate ones that vault all the time with me catching up. I agree 100% 2 kiting classes synergy sucks. i will add you and see if we can work together.
Edited by RazorX#2330 on 10/9/2012 2:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Uh...that barb deserves to be whacked. But I can sympathise with the WD...I'm stuck at near the same dps, unless I want to start spending hundreds of thousands...i have like less than 4 mill gold.
Reply Quote
I actually went back to pub games again today and to my suprise i actually found a game with some average players. 3 players with 30-40kdps is good enough for me. One game had another guy with about 100kdps so me and him were just mowing everything down while the other 2 players tried to keep up. Today was a good farming day for me. On a side note, if u believe in loot servers just stop now. I found 4 legendarys on one run and it was on server 226(which is nowhere near what ppl have been calling loot servers)
Reply Quote
I once ran with a WD who had under 100 dps...
Reply Quote
10/09/2012 02:00 AMPosted by RazorX
I agree 100% 2 kiting classes synergy sucks

Would you kindly comment which are the 2 kiting classes? Is it the DH, wizards or WD?

I disagree completely if you are referring to monks as our auras and skills synergize very well together. One cyclones to pull the monsters in, the other does 7-sided kick and with sweeping wind, it's a massacre!
Reply Quote
10/09/2012 03:18 AMPosted by Spiked
Uh...that barb deserves to be whacked. But I can sympathise with the WD...I'm stuck at near the same dps, unless I want to start spending hundreds of thousands...i have like less than 4 mill gold.

Find a 300 damage or so Mojo with 100+ INT on it. That should really help your DPS and they are cheap if you are not looking for a perfect offhand. That extra 60 damage and 100 INT makes a sizable difference.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]