Diablo® III

Where is Hell/Heaven?

When reading the book of cain pre-diablo 3 release I noticed that it said that heaven and hell are in another universe or something like that.. But in diablo 3, you start to go into hell in the arreat crater. Thinking about it while playing today, I thought about what could be the answer. What if the portal to hell was inside of sanctuary? That would explain why the closer you go into the earth, like beneath the tristam cathedral, there are demons, and they rose up to the ground, but thats just obvious.. Then I thought what if the higher you go up, the closer you are to heaven. Would that explain why in act 3 you go to heaven in the portal on top of the fortress on top of whats probably the highest mountain in sanctuary? just a highdea
Reply Quote
NO, Azmadan brought part of hell with him when he invaded MOUNT Arret, that is way it looked like hell in the crater.
Reply Quote
"It is important for the reader to understand that the High Heavens, and the Burning Hells, much like the realm of Pandemonium, are actual, physical locations in this universe."

Quoted from the book of cain.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]