Diablo® III

WW Barb Help

Hi all, I have recently rerolled a barbarian and have begun act 3 inferno. I have been running into a lot of problems though. I die a ton and i don't do very much dps and i cant figure out why.
Ive got a 3 piece IK set, tyraels chest, two high end blackthornes, and 48 crit chance and 420 CD as well as 1100 loh and 3 life steal. i have 60k dps unbuffed and 500 AR w/40k hp unbuffed. Even with these stats i still get facerolled. Does anyone have some tips for me? Any gear suggestions?
Reply Quote
Very nice set you built. Your armor is a bit low. I'd swap out animosity for one of the armor passives. Getting over 6k armor will make a difference. With that one change you should have no problems doing alkaizer runs in the 10min range with zero deaths and 100% wrath.

If you dont like that playstyle and prefer full act3 clears and not having 100% wrath uptime then you need more AR/armor.
Reply Quote
Your belt is cool , amu pants and bracers are ok the rest sucks that's your issue
Weapons are not good either
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]