Diablo® III

2 Socket Manticore w/ best Emeralds

Howdy all,

Im taking a 6 month break from the game while I leave for business and wanted to possibly sell my epic X-bow. I crafted the gems myself and paid a very hefty price for base bow. Gems included in bid price.

As it stands now the bow gives +290% crit dmg with dex and vit. The best bow Ive ever seen in HC. I tried a 1340 DPS socketed bow with a 100% gem and my Damage dropped 18K. Check my profile for actual bow.

I would like to start bids at 100mil.
Reply Quote
Nice looking weapon.

I'd suggest selling on d2jsp or the AH if you want to get the most you can for it though.
Reply Quote
manticore me jaychohomie#1949
Reply Quote
ohh i would have dropped 200m on that bow.... if it was 1340dps 2os
Reply Quote
ill do 65m
Reply Quote
Interesting. When I tried this bow on, I only gained 3k dps :|

I think that's only because my CC was so high xP I hope you weren't taking that 18k into account with SS :o I still think I have the best Manti in HC :D

Don't get me wrong though, I was tempted when it first dropped. The dex roll saved it.
Edited by ToxicSnow#1499 on 10/8/2012 5:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Toxic, Ive actually used a 1 socket 1050 maticore in many A3 runs and this one is far better. Overall damage output and crits are superior. Also this compliments my gear with well over 400% crit damage. That's why 1 socket 1000ish mantis are dime a dozen at the AH. Not a single double socket to be found for weeks.
Reply Quote
o.o HC americas hardly has any 1k dps dex/vit manticores -.o
Reply Quote
10/08/2012 08:01 PMPosted by Han
Toxic, Ive actually used a 1 socket 1050 maticore in many A3 runs and this one is far better. Overall damage output and crits are superior. Also this compliments my gear with well over 400% crit damage. That's why 1 socket 1000ish mantis are dime a dozen at the AH. Not a single double socket to be found for weeks.

if u have done so many act 2 runs why does it say you havent beat act 2?
Reply Quote
10/08/2012 03:58 PMPosted by Han
I tried a 1340 DPS socketed bow with a 100% gem and my Damage dropped 18K

Well, yeah... you're using Sharpshooter. The more crit dmg you have, the better Sharpshooter is.

Anyway, the Manticore has nice rolls, but the DPS is kinda low. :( Hope you can sell for a good amt though. GL.
Reply Quote
legitshark, maybe you should look again. I run A3 now, done with A2 (probably ran 2 50 times?).

Right now have a bid for 110m on bow+gems. Gems alone are going for 24mil each at AH.
Reply Quote
Oh, and toxic, 2 dex/vit 1 socket manties have been at the AH in the last week. Got snagged pretty quick though--I would have a flag list between you and your friends so they can check hot listed items for you if you are in game. Got my buddy a super cheap SoJ that way that he would have never seen 20min after it was posted.
Reply Quote
Sorry to see you go, Han. It was fun running with you while it lasted. You taught me the importance of using Brooding... and being a little more aggressive with my playstyle! Hopefully, there will be a new expansion when you return to D3.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]