Diablo® III

1.0.5 Tomorrow.

Will we see it?
Reply Quote
no...
Reply Quote
Why tomorrow?
Reply Quote
would be nice... but I'd have to say it should be released by Oct 16th, just guessing here though

you can hop on the PTR and report them bugs to speed up the process ;)
Edited by Mock2Charles#1423 on 10/8/2012 6:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
does it matter? the sorry state of this game requires more than whats in 1.05 to fix it.
Reply Quote
10/08/2012 06:25 AMPosted by Hann
does it matter? the sorry state of this game requires more than whats in 1.05 to fix it.

I'm still trying to like this game, but there is no point until 1.0.5.
Reply Quote
10/08/2012 06:29 AMPosted by Sorrow
I'm still trying to like this game, but there is no point until 1.0.5.
im past that. been trying to like it for way too long.
Reply Quote

you can hop on the PTR and report them bugs to speed up the process ;)

Don't even be silly! They have been debating for weeks on: "how to view more than 5 active buff icons" 6 months after the release!

Don't post those noobs any more bugs or we will never see the patch.
Reply Quote
I think maybe...
Reply Quote
May have to start playing xbox again if not... Dishonored looks pretty good from the previews.
Reply Quote
Wife bought Borderlands 2 for me yesterday. Told her "when I reach 40k elite kills and still no set pieces I'd quit and sell all my gear". Trudging through until then. Maybe 1.0.5 will renew my faith, but I'm reaching my threshold of pain/enjoyment.

But to answer OP: No, 1.0.5 does not seem likely tomorrow. But I was 1-week off on my estimate for 1.0.4 being release, so have been wrong before.
Reply Quote
Nope
Reply Quote
Probably not... I think the dev team is right to not rush this patch out also. Look at some of the bugs with the last 4 patches? When you rush Stuff you miss stuff.
Reply Quote
I'm guessing the 23rd.
Reply Quote
Your title for this post annoys me as it got me to read this post on the assumption that there was actually some reason to believe the patch would go live tomorrow (other than it being a Tuesday).

Then I find out you are just fishing for information.

A title I prefer would be "When does 1.05 go live?"

I doubt that they are going to sneak 1.05 up on us. I could be wrong.
Reply Quote
They make a post the day before patch maintenance, so we'll find out by the end of the day.
Reply Quote
I was hoping it would be out tomorrow since XCOM comes out tomorrow.

I know once I start XCOM - D3 will take the back seat and won't be played again anytime soon.
Reply Quote
1.0.5 will Release after Patch 1.0.6 PTR is available which is about 3months time
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]