Diablo® III

1.0.5 Tomorrow.

1.0.5 is not ready to go out, there is just too many issues with it at the moment, and alot of them are client related ones, with lots of crashes etc, if it would release tomorrow the amount of QQ would make the servers collapse on themselves, creating a black hole.
Reply Quote
I was hoping it would be out tomorrow since XCOM comes out tomorrow.

I know once I start XCOM - D3 will take the back seat and won't be played again anytime soon.

XCOM is going to suck sadly.
Reply Quote
10/08/2012 06:14 AMPosted by Sorrow
Will we see it?

Not tomorrow. xDD
Reply Quote
I'd rather they do this patch right.
Reply Quote
I'd rather they do this patch right as well. Please stop asking for Blizzard to rush this POS.
Reply Quote
10/08/2012 06:25 AMPosted by Hann
does it matter? the sorry state of this game requires more than whats in 1.05 to fix it.
Reply Quote
They have less than 10 employees working on game.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Who cares. I went from D2 to WoW and now after playing MoP I would rather spend my time there. If I only have an hour to play its gonna be Hero Attack, not Blizzard DOTA which I think will go the way of StarCraft Ghost.
Reply Quote
I was hoping it would be out tomorrow since XCOM comes out tomorrow.

I know once I start XCOM - D3 will take the back seat and won't be played again anytime soon.

XCOM is going to suck sadly.

Actually, XCom is getting good reviews from both critics and users. You're probably thinking of the crappy FPS XCom that is in development hell. The one that comes out tomorrow is the Strategy game.
Reply Quote
10/08/2012 05:49 PMPosted by nyet
I'd rather they do this patch right as well. Please stop asking for Blizzard to rush this POS.

Release it now, hotfix as needed. Problem?
Reply Quote
when pigs fly
Reply Quote
Wife bought Borderlands 2 for me yesterday. Told her "when I reach 40k elite kills and still no set pieces I'd quit and sell all my gear". Trudging through until then. Maybe 1.0.5 will renew my faith, but I'm reaching my threshold of pain/enjoyment.

But to answer OP: No, 1.0.5 does not seem likely tomorrow. But I was 1-week off on my estimate for 1.0.4 being release, so have been wrong before.

Go play it, the last 2 weeks and a nice break from D3 have been the best gaming experience of the year.
Reply Quote
Yeah mate... Play some other game until 1.0.5 is out....
Reply Quote
Yep, it will be tomorrow. They unstickied the ToC nerf.
Reply Quote
Nah, most likely next week.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]