Diablo® III

PVP will be an expansion pack

it was because of stupid people like you , complete aholes , that the game was rushed in may , cause im sure you were doing posts back in the day "plz blizzard release D3 now , we cant wait any longer blah blah blah" , they listened to those crybabies and released it , it had flaws obvious from a game that was rushed , then you complain a little more cuz it has flaws , and now youre trying to rush pvp , so you can complain when its rushed right ??

Ypu facking butthurt nerds are whats ruining the gaming industry , not blizzard , not anyone else , go cry some more to your mama

I find it funny you say D3 have obvious flaws from being rushed. This game was in development for years. These flaws are from developers who don't like Blizzard North, don't understand the genre and have little respect for its fan base, resulting in an inferior game.

Your adolescent wording, sentence structure, punctuation and false conclusions are symptomatic of under educated ignorance. Only you can fix that so do yourself a favor, don't rush it.
I don't care about PvP.
10/10/2012 07:42 PMPosted by Vaeflare

Source: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4078818178?page=2#27

It's easy to see why some find it hard to believe, though the source quoted here also mentions PvP.

It shouldn’t be all that hard to believe, because we’ve never charged extra for our ongoing hotfixes, patches, or features in any of our Diablo titles (Diablo III included), and PvP is no exception. In recent months, we’ve added new and improved Legendaries, the Paragon system, and, coming in patch 1.0.5, the Monster Power system and the Infernal Machine event. We want to make Diablo the best possible game it can be, and we’re committed to making PvP be worthwhile and compelling as well.

I have no idea how you do this job. The QQing and uninformed/can't-read crowd would drive me crazy.
it was because of stupid people like you , complete aholes , that the game was rushed in may , cause im sure you were doing posts back in the day "plz blizzard release D3 now , we cant wait any longer blah blah blah" , they listened to those crybabies and released it , it had flaws obvious from a game that was rushed , then you complain a little more cuz it has flaws , and now youre trying to rush pvp , so you can complain when its rushed right ??

Ypu facking butthurt nerds are whats ruining the gaming industry , not blizzard , not anyone else , go cry some more to your mama

I find it funny you say D3 have obvious flaws from being rushed. This game was in development for years. These flaws are from developers who don't like Blizzard North, don't understand the genre and have little respect for its fan base, resulting in an inferior game.

Your adolescent wording, sentence structure, punctuation and false conclusions are symptomatic of under educated ignorance. Only you can fix that so do yourself a favor, don't rush it.

oh look we got a badass over here , you think D3 was in development the whole 12 years? then your stupidity goes to another new level , actually more like they developed it in the last 3 or 4 years , and for a game that has the magnitude of D3 , thats not enough , i could have waited till 2013-2014 when the game was actually close to perfect , but no , people like you wanted it fast.

Thanks for the compliments but English is not my native language , its Spanish , and i can speak/write french too , comprendes? , so , actually youre the under educated , i bet you can only speak english if so .... hahaha . Your toons are utter garbage for the record , idk why you still log in , i bet youre just trolling on the forums most of the time.
10/10/2012 07:42 PMPosted by Vaeflare
In recent months, we’ve added new and improved Legendaries, the Paragon system, and, coming in patch 1.0.5, the Monster Power system and the Infernal Machine event.

...Eventually, we hope to release the entire game!
As stated previous to the game's release in May, PvP will be released with patch 1.1.0...

Why this troll's thread got to the homepage of the community website under popular topics is beyond me...

oh look we got a badass over here , you think D3 was in development the whole 12 years? then your stupidity goes to another new level , actually more like they developed it in the last 3 or 4 years , and for a game that has the magnitude of D3 , thats not enough , i could have waited till 2013-2014 when the game was actually close to perfect , but no , people like you wanted it fast.

Thanks for the compliments but English is not my native language , its Spanish , and i can speak/write french too , comprendes? , so , actually youre the under educated , i bet you can only speak english if so .... hahaha . Your toons are utter garbage for the record , idk why you still log in , i bet youre just trolling on the forums most of the time.

I never said 12 years and your presumptions are hilarious. Those assumptive unsaid particulars you fabricate to assign false blame are even more funny than your attempts to ad hominen your argument.

I notice you don't (or can't) refute it's the developers that ruined this game, not the fan base asking for a premature release. At least pretend to create a well thought out premise (maybe you were) before displaying atrocious reasoning skills.
10/11/2012 05:28 AMPosted by STG
In recent months, we’ve added new and improved Legendaries, the Paragon system, and, coming in patch 1.0.5, the Monster Power system and the Infernal Machine event.

...Eventually, we hope to release the entire game!

ROTF
10/10/2012 07:49 PMPosted by DarkLink
When does patch 1.0.5 go live???????????????? Can we have an ETA?????????? Im really excited about the changes and its really hard to farm right now knowing the item affix changes and the droprate of legends.....

i agree, plz ETA
For some reason I can't quote Vaeflare a few posts up but what they said is enough to turn me around and be a "fanboiiiii" Please don't let me down!
Source: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4078818178?page=2#27

It's easy to see why some find it hard to believe, though the source quoted here also mentions PvP.

The quote simply states that when an expansion IS released it will ALSO feature new content.

Not that new content is EXCLUSIVELY found in expansion sets.

Here is the actual link to the source quote, I had accidently provided the wrong link.

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4078818178#5

Diablo III will see patches to adjust things like game balance and potential system improvements, but any actual content additions is not something you should expect to see.
Edited by Monarlais#1108 on 10/11/2012 5:56 AM PDT
10/10/2012 04:28 PMPosted by Vaeflare
the PvP content we are currently working on

the PvP content we are currently working on

/tinfoilhat

So there will be special PvP in the expansion? PvP random battle ladder system?
I have to admit, watching some of the PvP videos on youtube was one of my main reasons for purchasing the game... then I was shocked to find out it doesn't even exist yet... It can't be that hard to implement a simple 1v1 or 2v2 just to get the ball rolling with pvp a little...

It doesn't even have to be any kind of reward system in the beginning, I JUST WANT TO KILL SOME NEWBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by FEZ#1317 on 10/11/2012 6:22 AM PDT
View profile
It shouldn’t be all that hard to believe, because we’ve never charged extra for our ongoing hotfixes, patches, or features in any of our Diablo titles

Can you charge me a couple bucks to not nerf my wizard? I'll pay $2, no more. Offer's there. Consider it, Blizz.
As we’ve stated previously, the PvP content we are currently working on will be included in a future patch at no additional cost, just like the content we provide in our ongoing patches (1.0.4, 1.0.5, etc.).

Oh no way, you're going to give me something for free that i paid for nearly 5 months?
View profile
op just got owned.....

As we’ve stated previously, the PvP content we are currently working on will be included in a future patch at no additional cost, just like the content we provide in our ongoing patches (1.0.4, 1.0.5, etc.).
People Like to whine... Thanks for making the game even better Blizz!
Edited by Conan#1900 on 10/11/2012 6:50 AM PDT
AH and RMAH should have a lower max buyout price for items so people can't charge ridiculous amounts.... ie: 1,000,000,000 Gold?! for an item... you got to be kiiiiiiiiiiiidding me...... this should be done because I seriously doubt the drop rate will get much better than it already is. There will always be some magic factor hidden behind the drops and that's a good thing, it keeps you hoping (hopefully not too long though).

PVP will rock IMHO because it will be something new in Diablo 3, even if it is buggy.

regardless of what you all said, I bet you'll all come back to check it out once it's here.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]