Diablo® III

PVP will be an expansion pack

I hope they release an expansion in the next few months. Only that can remove all the bad in this game, patches wont do it.
If pvp is an expansion I will reconsider my purchase of the xpac just to say !@#$ YOU BLIZZARD
Including PvP in an expansion would be a killer death blow to this game and I'm sure Blizzard must be aware of that.
Well considering we are getting some of the PvP content witht he 1.0.5 patch (although we wont be able to access it), the claim by the Op is quite foolish. Of course, I do not think the Op is very sure of himself. Otherwise I would pose this situation;

If PvP comes out before the expansion, the Op should delete his/her level 60 heroes along with their gear. Which should not be so difficult of an agreement unless the Op is not certain about the claim and just bs'd it.
Community Manager
As we’ve stated previously, the PvP content we are currently working on will be included in a future patch at no additional cost, just like the content we provide in our ongoing patches (1.0.4, 1.0.5, etc.).
Vaeflare
Community Manager

As we’ve stated previously, the PvP content we are currently working on will be included in a future patch at no additional cost, just like the content we provide in our ongoing patches (1.0.4, 1.0.5, etc.).

that's good
10/10/2012 04:28 PMPosted by Vaeflare

which will come first, pvp patch or heart of the swarm?
10/10/2012 04:35 PMPosted by Assault

Isnt that sad? lol !@#$ you blizzard
90 Pandaren Monk
10/10/2012 04:35 PMPosted by Assault

The end of the world!!!!
$40 box sale. Its the last money grab they have, since the RMAH was no where near the success they had hoped they will now charge us for the last thing anyone wants out of D3.

money grab is a money grab.

flame away but mark my words...

Hey OP. Mark Vaeflare's words. ;)
10/10/2012 04:36 PMPosted by BleedinCrypt

Isnt that sad? lol !@#$ you blizzard
10/10/2012 04:40 PMPosted by KwShinigami
PvP will be a free patch in the $40 expansion ya fools!!!

LOL hahahahahahahhaa.

Just kidding you aren't even close to funny.
Bunch of ingrates, all of you. Nothing makes you feel better.
When pvp comes, you'll still find something to b$tch about..
Sad
I don't know, but people hating on Blizzard's PVP patch for no reason. Simply unbelievable.

Can please shut up and just play the game?

There's a lot of "previous statements" Blizzard has made regarding Diablo 3

From a fan's perspective, I will say we will only believe it once it's actually true. Until then, no matter what Blizzard says will be taken with a grain of salt.

There is absolutely no reason to trust this company when they don't give a crap about their player base

We have littered the forums with great feedback on changes the playerbase would LOVE to see. Yet patch after patch it's been nothing but nerf after nerf based around boosting RMAH sales. Every patch blizzard does nothing but make changes on what they believe is "fun", instead of what the community wants

It's pretty obvious Blizzard's priority is not the paying customer base.
Edited by SkiTz#1750 on 10/10/2012 4:51 PM PDT
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
I just wish the industry had a name for a title in a stage where all the end features are not present. Oh wait they do its called pre-alpha/alpha, and here you thought you guys were beta testing.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]