Diablo® III

PVP will be an expansion pack

10/10/2012 04:42 PMPosted by SkiTz
As we’ve stated previously, the PvP content we are currently working on will be included in a future patch at no additional cost, just like the content we provide in our ongoing patches (1.0.4, 1.0.5, etc.).

There's a lot of "previous statements" Blizzard has made regarding Diablo 3

From a fan's perspective, I will say we will only believe it once it's actually true. Until then, no matter what Blizzard says will be taken with a grain of salt.

There is absolutely no reason to trust this company

From what I have read blizzard reps have been pretty consistent about the pvp coming in a patch and not a paid expansion. Since they have not been flip flopping about that, I see no reason not to believe them.
10/10/2012 04:35 PMPosted by Assault
As we’ve stated previously, the PvP content we are currently working on will be included in a future patch at no additional cost, just like the content we provide in our ongoing patches (1.0.4, 1.0.5, etc.).

which will come first, pvp patch or heart of the swarm?

PvP first. ^^
HoTs will come in two years, when protoss will not be forced to make an Archon Toilet in late-game PvZ to win.
It will be a free patch for pvp, with minimum of $1,000 USD RMAH to have relevent PVP gear that is realeased with the patch.
There's a lot of "previous statements" Blizzard has made regarding Diablo 3

From a fan's perspective, I will say we will only believe it once it's actually true. Until then, no matter what Blizzard says will be taken with a grain of salt.

There is absolutely no reason to trust this company
10/10/2012 04:28 PMPosted by Vaeflare

How about latency issue, precautionary measure etc? In PvP, grievances will be tripled if.
We also need "After Battle Report" or during via Chat box, reason is to check if any discrepancy active.

I've been in PvP before & this is very important.
Wammmmbulance needed here for all the crying babies, play the game or play something just chill out ppl.
10/10/2012 04:28 PMPosted by Vaeflare

Will PvP be Pay to win? I have $60 invested in my gear currently. Don't want to spend more in the RMAH unless it's PTW
View profile
The only part i don't get is the free content part, What content? All they have done is add a level system to the monsters. I hardly consider that content. Content is oh lets say some new maps and dungeons maybe? PVP is yet to be seen as in will they add new content or rehash existing content and call it new.
My PVP ideas: I wish the Bliz forum employees would talk about some of these with me on my original post:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6573699980?page=1

please give it a bump if you see it
10/10/2012 05:06 PMPosted by Otis
Will PvP be Pay to win?

DEFINITELY YES.
hahahaha
10/10/2012 05:14 PMPosted by Deyrth
Will PvP be Pay to win?

DEFINITELY YES.
hahahaha

Awesome! I have a few grand burning a hole in my pocket. Lookout noobs!
You have to be joking right? They said they have been busting their asses off on PvP, Look at the amount of support and patches we have received free of charge from the onset of this game. I dare you to find one game and company that has gone that far for a free to play game. Not only that but the developers often listen to the community feedback and implement the general consensus, just look at the PTR for crying out loud. If that doesn't show that they actually care about their customers and their game then I declare you a blind fool.

They will release the PvP patch when its good and ready for us to use it, and unless you have insight into game development and pointers on how help them do their job better, I would say you need to relax, do something else, and stop getting so heated under the collar.
Edited by Zero#12911 on 10/10/2012 5:25 PM PDT
10/10/2012 05:21 PMPosted by Otis
noobs

scrubs without jobs get kil{LED}. uninstall to get more hours plz

edited: now your Scottish post doesn't make sense! : ()
Edited by Deyrth#1491 on 10/10/2012 5:29 PM PDT
10/10/2012 05:24 PMPosted by Deyrth
noobs

scrubs without jobs get kilt. uninstall to get more hours plz

I have 50% Scottish heritage from my fathers side. It would be super cool if you'd hook me up!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]