Diablo® III

PVP will be an expansion pack

10/10/2012 04:28 PMPosted by Vaeflare
PvP content we are currently working on will be included in a future patch at no additional cost, just like the content we provide in our ongoing patches (1.0.4, 1.0.5, etc.).

Posted by Vaneras

Diablo III will see patches to adjust things like game balance and potential system improvements, but any actual content additions is not something you should expect to see.

Source: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4078818178?page=2#27

It's easy to see why some find it hard to believe, though the source quoted here also mentions PvP.
Edited by Monarlais#1108 on 10/10/2012 6:16 PM PDT
10/10/2012 06:09 PMPosted by Zyron
gl hf.

: D you too
As we’ve stated previously, the PvP content we are currently working on will be included in a future patch at no additional cost, just like the content we provide in our ongoing patches (1.0.4, 1.0.5, etc.).

I'll believe it when I see it.

Until then, I choose to believe you will sell your pvp expansion for $40.
10/10/2012 06:24 PMPosted by shwick
As we’ve stated previously, the PvP content we are currently working on will be included in a future patch at no additional cost, just like the content we provide in our ongoing patches (1.0.4, 1.0.5, etc.).

I'll believe it when I see it.

Until then, I choose to believe you will sell your pvp expansion for $40.

Why would you so easily believe something without any proof? I do not want to say you are gullible or anything, but you are believing in something without a shred of evidence where as the opposite has evidence.

For example, we have had multiple comments from Blues mentioning its release (like 1.1). Sure, you can say they are lying on whatnot, but you can look at the game itself. With the patch 1.0.5., we are getting parts of the PvP content added. They are not accessible without other means, but we are already getting parts of PvP.

But hey, go ahead and believe that :-) Says more about you then anything else.
no
PVP almost certainly won't get pushed thru PTR & onto live this year, as promised before release. More failures by Blizzard.
10/10/2012 04:42 PMPosted by SkiTz

There's a lot of "previous statements" Blizzard has made regarding Diablo 3

From a fan's perspective, I will say we will only believe it once it's actually true. Until then, no matter what Blizzard says will be taken with a grain of salt.

There is absolutely no reason to trust this company when they don't give a crap about their player base

We have littered the forums with great feedback on changes the playerbase would LOVE to see. Yet patch after patch it's been nothing but nerf after nerf based around boosting RMAH sales. Every patch blizzard does nothing but make changes on what they believe is "fun", instead of what the community wants

It's pretty obvious Blizzard's priority is not the paying customer base.

You think these forums represent the player base? lololol. I'm sure Blizzard is better at gauging what players want than these forums (although they are a valuable area to present issues). What I offer to base this is that.. all of blizzard games are top notch best sellers and continue to be
Why does everyone on here feed the trolls so much? I could make a thread right now stating " PvP will cost monthly subscription fee!" right now and by tomorrow the post count will have maxed with people freaking out about it. I have NEVER seen as many trolls AND so many stupid fools that will believe anything posted by a 12 year old with no life.

There's a lot of "previous statements" Blizzard has made regarding Diablo 3

From a fan's perspective, I will say we will only believe it once it's actually true. Until then, no matter what Blizzard says will be taken with a grain of salt.

There is absolutely no reason to trust this company when they don't give a crap about their player base

We have littered the forums with great feedback on changes the playerbase would LOVE to see. Yet patch after patch it's been nothing but nerf after nerf based around boosting RMAH sales. Every patch blizzard does nothing but make changes on what they believe is "fun", instead of what the community wants

It's pretty obvious Blizzard's priority is not the paying customer base.

You think these forums represent the player base? lololol. I'm sure Blizzard is better at gauging what players want than these forums (although they are a valuable area to present issues). What I offer to base this is that.. all of blizzard games are top notch best sellers and continue to be

Lets see how much of a top notch seller the x-pac for D3 will be.... i guarantee you it will be a huge drop in sales.... last I checked, MoP did not sale as many as the previous x-packs for WoW... If you honestly believe Blizzard is heading in the right direction, your a fool.
Edited by SkiTz#1750 on 10/10/2012 6:58 PM PDT

What? You're saying we should be grateful for the fixes rolled out in the previous patches?

I don't know how you perceive them, but most recognize the previous two patches as an acknowledgement by Blizzard that D3 suffered from significant design flaws and bugs, and that the last two patches made some effort to bridge the gap to Blizzard's usual standards.

By no means do I consider the previous patches as "content I got for free".
When does patch 1.0.5 go live???????????????? Can we have an ETA?????????? Im really excited about the changes and its really hard to farm right now knowing the item affix changes and the droprate of legends.....

At no cost!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!

I wanted to throw some $60s into this BETA, so you can actually finish it!!!!

Bro, are you sure? I am rich you know, I can pay you some 3-4 figures to help things out...
Community Manager
PvP content we are currently working on will be included in a future patch at no additional cost, just like the content we provide in our ongoing patches (1.0.4, 1.0.5, etc.).

Posted by Vaneras

Diablo III will see patches to adjust things like game balance and potential system improvements, but any actual content additions is not something you should expect to see.

Source: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4078818178?page=2#27

It's easy to see why some find it hard to believe, though the source quoted here also mentions PvP.

It shouldn't be all that hard to believe because we've never charged extra for our ongoing hotfixes, patches, or features in any of our Diablo titles (Diablo III included), and PvP is no exception. In recent months, we've added new and improved Legendaries, the Paragon system, and, coming in patch 1.0.5, the Monster Power system and the Infernal Machine event. We want to make Diablo the best possible game it can be, and we're committed to making PvP be worthwhile and compelling as well.
Edited by Lylirra on 10/12/2012 10:42 AM PDT
I see a lot of nerd rage going on here. All you impatient kids want everything now now now and the funny thing is if Blizzard rushed the patch for you guys and if there was any problems with it you'll all be here whining yet again. So just shut up and wait until it's done.

OP get a life then you won't worry so much about games.
Must be embarrassing to be OP
When does patch 1.0.5 go live???????????????? Can we have an ETA?????????? Im really excited about the changes and its really hard to farm right now knowing the item affix changes and the droprate of legends.....
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]