Diablo® III

Found My First Legendary - Ouroboros

Couldn't believe it when I saw it drop off of a white trash mob in Leoric's Manor. My heart started racing hoping to see a good iLVL and sure enough it was 61! Stats are pretty good as far as I can tell...except I rolled a terrible melee attackers take 37 dmg/hit.

29-49dmg
228 str
88 vit
+432 LoH
37 dmg to melee attackers
+7.5% crit chance

It boosted my dmg by 5k so I'm quite pleased at the moment! I was just thinking to myself at the beginning of the run 'I wonder when my first high level legendary will drop"'

I also checked the AH real quick and only saw one other one for sale so I'm assuming its a rather rare find on the NA HC server.
Reply Quote
You also randomed a combo of str/vit which is quite good. I just wish this amulet was i63 because the static rolls are useful but the values are going to be so low compared to 1.0.5 jewelery.
Reply Quote
Yeah I must say I was utterly amazed that this ammy rolled perfect stats for my barb; str and vit. Coupled with the high LoH and crit its making it very difficult to decide if I want to try to sell and use funds to re-gear or keep and hope for more good finds!
Reply Quote
u still get 50 m plus for this ammy
Reply Quote
10/07/2012 12:01 PMPosted by Battle123
anybody else noticed that they robbed the name from resident evil 5?

You mean like how Resident Evil ripped it off from Carl Jung, who ripped it off from Plato?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ouroboros
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]