Diablo® III

Challenge to tanks, [ENDED]

Clear act 3 with me without dying and by abiding to the following constraints and i will award you with 1 mil gold.

you must have and be able to prove 40+k dps, ~24 movement speed
can't skip any elites
can't hide in the corner, must tank 99% of the time.
no going to town to sell, until azmodan is dead
must do all dungeons.
and must stay with the party (me)

if you die for any reason you will be disqualified and the run will end. you may continue to clear the rest on your own.

reason why i'm doing this, unfortunately it's too hard to explain or understand so to keep it simple, i'm doing this for fun.

any class accepted.

reply here or add me in game, good luck!

extra notes.
i can die as many times as i like. my rules, don't like them make your own challenge.
i don't get why anyone would think i need a tank, or how a tank will help me beat act 3 faster... but you may believe what you want. all i need from you is to clear act3 with the above constraints.

challenge is now over, thanks all of you!
Edited by ledmage#1783 on 10/8/2012 1:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
you're just trying to buy a cheap act3 boost. I used to sell runs like these for 2m each person, and without the not-dying constraint.

nonetheless, I'll accept your challenge, if only just for fun :) Can't play today though, but will be on every day from tomorrow.
Edited by Wittster#2917 on 10/7/2012 1:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
act3 boost? tbh i don't have hidden motive lol

i like challenges though, makes the game a little more fun :)
also i'm not going to like to agro 3 elites and lead them to you.. on purpose at least lol

cool thanks, hit me up when your ready.
Reply Quote
anyone that meet your requirement doesnt need that pitiful 1mil for they can get 10x in a run
Reply Quote
10m in a run, wow!

also nice gear. terrible attitude, pity.
Edited by ledmage#1783 on 10/7/2012 2:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
what if you die before the tank does? does that mean the challenge ends as well and we'll get 1 mil?
Reply Quote
10/07/2012 02:23 PMPosted by DEATHLOCK
what if you die before the tank does? does that mean the challenge ends as well and we'll get 1 mil?

excellent question. if i die before the tank does that run will continue.
Reply Quote
Im pretty bored but im not this bored.
Reply Quote
he is a dh, and wants a tank to hold off the mobs / elites...so he doesn't get 1 or 2 shot..lol
Reply Quote
LOL. Funniest post I've seen in a while. Easy 1M for somebody.
Reply Quote
your not even being specific.... what class are you? also if you bail on an elite mob and leave the team do we get 1m still? why is it that you can die but we can not? if its a challage to see who lives longer then when you die the challenge is over because we did not die. what if you turn this into a race on who can run the fastest, we win the 1m? also its impossible to tank 99% being elite mobs dont attack 1 player at a time they attack everyone.
Edit. also what is the big deal about selling off items? D3 has a built in system that prevents you from running to town in the middle of a battle so when there is no fight why not sell off? thats what 99% of people do. also who determines the speed in which you move threw the map? you? or us?

i will address questions if i believed u were interested in participating.

it's a challenge not a competition, if u don't accept the challenge just don't participate, if it's not your cup of tea just don't participate.

i dont want a player to need to go to town all the time and salvage all his blues and id all his rares, speed is important to me. tbh in a typical run i don't even fill up my inventory. the movement speed and don't hide in the corner is to make sure u participate and can keep up.

with the hypocrite remarks, lol...
offer a 1 mil yourself and i'd call it a deal.
Reply Quote
what if you can't keep up with us? lol, and you end up dying and slowing down the team?
Reply Quote
No comment on your challenge, but on the ID thing. Most people I run with, including myself, only pick up select rares and go back to town to store them in the chest first. That takes 10s? I'm not sure what the big deal is. Usually people are back really quickly because otherwise the rest of the party will be half a map away and you will lose all the items in between.
Reply Quote
LMAO! You could have just asked for monks to run with you. You would have had a better response.
Hmmm.. 105k DPS unbuffed for a DH with 427 resists.. seems like you need help for faster runs..
Reply Quote
your not even being specific.... what class are you? also if you bail on an elite mob and leave the team do we get 1m still? why is it that you can die but we can not? if its a challage to see who lives longer then when you die the challenge is over because we did not die. what if you turn this into a race on who can run the fastest, we win the 1m? also its impossible to tank 99% being elite mobs dont attack 1 player at a time they attack everyone.
Edit. also what is the big deal about selling off items? D3 has a built in system that prevents you from running to town in the middle of a battle so when there is no fight why not sell off? thats what 99% of people do. also who determines the speed in which you move threw the map? you? or us?

i will address questions if i believed u were interested in participating.

it's a challenge not a competition, if u don't accept the challenge just don't participate, if it's not your cup of tea just don't participate.

i dont want a player to need to go to town all the time and salvage all his blues and id all his rares, speed is important to me. tbh in a typical run i don't even fill up my inventory. the movement speed and don't hide in the corner is to make sure u participate and can keep up.

with the hypocrite remarks, lol...
offer a 1 mil yourself and i'd call it a deal.

is the challenge for monk to outlive you or for the entire A3 run? in your original post, you mentioned a challenge to outlive a tank and then in your subsequent post, you said the game will continue even if you die. contradicting.

hence, the only conclusion one can arrive at is, you want a tank for the full A3 run. why beat around the bush to get a tank?
Reply Quote
[quote]
is the challenge for monk to outlive you or for the entire A3 run? in your original post, you mentioned a challenge to outlive a tank and then in your subsequent post, you said the game will continue even if you die. contradicting.

hence, the only conclusion one can arrive at is, you want a tank for the full A3 run. why beat around the bush to get a tank?

no. the challenge for you is to complete act3 without dying.
the challenge for me is to play without dying. if i die, i will record how i died, i will make a note to as why i died and make future changes to improve my char. any more questions?

you only have 50k more ehp than i do, and i am a range character it's more likely you will die before i do in a normal game. so if that is your conclusion than you need a tank more than i do.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]