Diablo® III

Challenge to tanks, [ENDED]

So many people getting their panties in a bunch in this thread.

OP's offer sounds like fun.
Reply Quote
1mil gold.. i can farm that doing the run on my own..make the deal a lil bit sweeter i might just do it.
Reply Quote
OP.

If you want to farm, hit me up, no need to pay anything. I've lost quite a few D3 friends due to them quitting and it's always nice to add another farming partner.
Reply Quote
i can do it no question
Reply Quote
I'll 1 up you.
I'll do it without serenity.

but I normally charge 2m for man 3 man runs.
I'd want 3m for a 1 on 1 run.
Edited by Morionic#1764 on 10/8/2012 11:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
zzz OP could have just requested nicely in this forum asking for a farming partner without picking blues.

tons of high damage tankers dont stop to pick up blues, and most dont even die. im pretty sure they will outfarm, outrun u.

btw 1mil is a joke, anybody who can do act 3 without dying or 1 to 2 times can easily make that amt of money
Edited by Easter#1808 on 10/8/2012 11:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
*kisses million dollar bill* Thank you very much.

OP can do this run without question. Sick dps. You don't have to tank very long at all before stuff just wilt around you, so for a tanking job, it wasn't quite as bad as I expected.

Was feeling a tad guilty about taking gold for doing this until I rationalized that he was paying me for not picking up stuff or opening chests... It was hard running past all the goodies.
Reply Quote
So many people getting their panties in a bunch in this thread.

OP's offer sounds like fun.

You're right Piffle. I retracted my original statement and offered to run with the OP for free. Solo can be sooo boring at times.....

Snazzy
Reply Quote
*kisses million dollar bill* Thank you very much.

OP can do this run without question. Sick dps. You don't have to tank very long at all before stuff just wilt around you, so for a tanking job, it wasn't quite as bad as I expected.

Was feeling a tad guilty about taking gold for doing this until I rationalized that he was paying me for not picking up stuff or opening chests... It was hard running past all the goodies.

he actually attacks while you tank? doesn't that make it too easy? =\
Reply Quote

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Chewing-1625/

he has an account. dont be a noob.

When I clicked on his profile under his name, it said "account" doesn't exist. Thought it was another troll. Might have been a bnet thing.

I'm a noob? I'll let your monk speak for itself with your lightning quick skorn, 27k life and 4k armor.

Snazzy

Snazzy nice profile let me know if you want to farm sometime. Two 100k plus DPS monks makes it easy mode.
Edited by DrunkBall101#1165 on 10/8/2012 12:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Ran with him just for fun and didn't accept the money. He can handle himself very well, don't know why all the negativity. Would proudly run with him again.
Reply Quote
thank you everyone who participated.
sorry but i think i'm going to stop this challenge now, i've learned monks are pretty darn good. everything was pretty much a breeze... maybe i will try this again when 1.05 comes live :)

i have to say after playing with some well geared monks.. you guys look invincible.
was fun, thank you.
Reply Quote
thank you everyone who participated.
sorry but i think i'm going to stop this challenge now, i've learned monks are pretty darn good. everything was pretty much a breeze... maybe i will try this again when 1.05 comes live :)

i have to say after playing with some well geared monks.. you guys look invincible.
was fun, thank you.

Nice profile. I'm looking for a DH that can handle him self to farm with once patch 1.05 goes live. If you are interested let me know. I have no problem carrying 3 DH in a pub match that are under geared. I regularly do free act 3 runs for people on reddit.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]