Diablo® III

(error 53) Account lock has been compromised.

I received one email as soon as Blizzard's Diablo account is locked, and I can not log into the game.I'm wondering, what is wrong with my email!?I do not think it has been compromised and Blizzard have disabled Diablo license linked to your Battle.net account, I dialed 1 ticket right then and add 1 rule again on the 2 right after.But I never received from Blizzard some positive feedback to help we can restore your account has been compromised, whether it's automatic email response to Blizzard! I'm waiting every day, and really feel like I was abandoned, someone let me know what to do!?And wonder how many people are like me ...
Reply Quote
Same here, i guess my payment was returned, frustrating when i just bought this game and now i can't play it.
Reply Quote
CrudeCeez, you have a problem with your account?
Reply Quote
Yea, my payment didn't finalize so i can't even use my account, its suspended and i got banned from the auction house (even though i have never used it). I hope this damn ticket doesn't take forever to fix. Its the same error as you.
Reply Quote
It's sad when we can not do anything and wait, I think that is one Blizzard's fault that they need to fix.
Reply Quote
they should, i even tried calling them and no one picked up.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
PAOLA,

You'll need to submit a support ticket if you haven't already as we can't discuss account issues like this here in a public forum

This article will lead you through the process.

http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/contact
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]