18% magic find
341 dmg against melee attackers

Add me tunamix#1444
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
See that's the thing--this ring is mediocre at best. You could buy a ring that is vastly better in a number of ways for under 2mil easy. 40 mil is way too much for this ring. Perhaps I'm wrong but this price seems a little high.
Reply Quote
It's not. That's how much a Zuni Pox with any MF goes for. This one has max 18% MF. I paid more than this when I didn't have the paragon levels to run at max MF.
Reply Quote
aren't rings and amulets can roll up to ilvl63 in the new patch? i don't wanna spend a lot of gold on a ring if i can get better one after the new patch.
Reply Quote
There will always be better items to upgrade to and "better ones" after the patch will cost you much more.

WhatDah, you should complete your Zuni set, the mana bonus is much needed and with MF on the ring, you can ditch the Sun Keeper.
Reply Quote
ill sell the zun in my profile, 200mil starting
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]