Diablo® III

Blues - Please Add This Respawn Ability

Please add ranked system and 8 players in pvp. TvT and 1 vs 1 or something like that. Like in League of Legends :)
Reply Quote
I have seen a blue ask for suggestions in this thread of how to make banners more useful.
Here is the best use for banners, in my opinion:

You should be able to place a banner anywhere on any map and it should stay there permanently (read: until you leave the game or place a new one somewhere else). After that, if you click your banner in town, you get teleported to your banner set on the map.

Why that is useful? When playing solo, if you get killed by a champion one has to run extra miles through rooms and passages which already have been cleared - mindblowingly boring. And when playing in a team, one also might want to instantly return to the place of death after respawn (for example to loot) even after your mates have killed the mob and moved on.
And finally, just consider the logic of it: like an alpinist you should be able to set a permanent flag in the furthest spot where you have been able to travel to. And since we are talking about a game here - why should you redo all that traveling on any occasion instead of being able to instantly return to your point of current progress?

To be honest, that flag functionality was so obvious to me when I first started the game and tried to figure out what use the flags actually have, that I tried it out in-game and wondered why it did not work.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]