Diablo® III

Followers

Why does it take this long to decide Blizzard?
Reply Quote
As it stands currently, in order to receive the benefits of set bonuses, the set items need to be equipped on your main character. Set items equipped on Followers will not contribute to set bonuses.

We’re aware that this isn’t ideal, and we’re looking into some possibilities that would make using set items on Followers a more appealing choice in the future.

Would be great if you did this simple fix...
Reply Quote
About a year ago the blue post said they were looking into offering the benefits of set items to followers...

1.08 has now released and this lingering issue still persists, has there been any movement on allowing followers the benefits of set bonus?
Reply Quote
Any news blizzard?
Reply Quote
As it stands currently, in order to receive the benefits of set bonuses, the set items need to be equipped on your main character. Set items equipped on Followers will not contribute to set bonuses.

We’re aware that this isn’t ideal, and we’re looking into some possibilities that would make using set items on Followers a more appealing choice in the future.

First of all it's mind blowing that QA testers didn't catch this prior to release. I can understand beta testers not catching it because we only played the very limited content that was provided in beta.

Second as the recent posts suggested, how long do you really need to look into this in order to fix it?

Third I'm sure the recent posters will be nicely told by a CM "please do not necro threads".
Reply Quote
Well? Any updates on this? It's been a VERY long time.
Reply Quote
As this is the only thread with a blue post on the issue... ANY UPDATE?
I have some set rings I want to give my enchantress but she won't get the set bonus?!
Reply Quote
The necro is strong in this thread.
Reply Quote
10/10/2012 04:27 PMPosted by Vaeflare

by which am I correct to gather you mean it will grant the set bonus (aside from adventure or other inapplicable stats) to the follower?

Wow that IS some powerful necromancy. It would be nice to know how that shook out though.
Edited by Sorain#1218 on 3/23/2014 8:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I hope this thread is never locked and necroed at least once a year.
Reply Quote
This is sad... just enable set bonuses on followers.
Reply Quote

Set items is easy to fix, im sure it will be done quickly, and i don't think the power of a merc will broke the game, btw they need a big buff, making them more AOE, helping by taunting, bring every enemy to him in a X yard radius,
They need to be more smart, don't bug into the wall, just follow the straigh middle and its fixed, make them always in front of where you are going, or behind for ranged one, or make it choosable, make him more usefull plz, its a good part of the solo game, so it would be nice if it's doing a real difference in our game play.
Reply Quote
Blizzard please!

On a more serius note. I really think this would be a fun addition to the game.
Reply Quote
Blizzard please!

On a more "serious" note. I really think this would be a fun addition to the game.
you bring this useless thread back to life and don't add anything? my set bonus that brings my followers out is op enough
Reply Quote
.Blue replied. Must not have been useless.
Reply Quote
This is still not fixed, just tried it. Blizzard please give us a blue reply with expected release date if any?
Reply Quote
Blizzard? set bonus on followers please :)
Reply Quote

Or you could fix the rest of the game.

Jes sayin'. :/
Reply Quote
Not that blue will see this, but please make followers account wide for all level 70 Characters, thank you.

Currently I have 4 level 70's I am playing and it is not ideal to have to switch out my follower gear from character to character depending on which one I want to play that hour.

Just a simple quality of life improvement. Thank you.
Reply Quote

Now that it is July 2014, do you think this could be addressed please?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]