Diablo® III

Oceanic Server

Would exist, if Blizzard actually cared about their player base. Too bad capitalism has gotten the best of them. They used to make great games, not so much now. Blizzard, before you delete this thread, think how much you scrubs have sold out. Blizzard is now the Black Eyed Peas when they found Fergie. It's all down hill from here.
Reply Quote
did you hit a wall at act 4 or something?
Reply Quote
Actually, when the black eyed peas found fergie they became extremely popular. Their sound became commercial and pretty sure got tgeir firat platinum albums.
Just saying is all
Reply Quote
10/11/2012 05:24 AMPosted by Ashpool
Would exist, if Blizzard actually cared about their player base. Too bad capitalism has gotten the best of them.

Yeah Boo on makin a buck. Boo on you free market!! Boo!!!

They used to make great games, not so much now. It's all down hill from here.

I dun play WoW personally but they still have 10mil plus subs, and some masochists (like myself) are still lovin D3 sooo.. computer says no!

before you delete this thread,.

Below the radar prolly..

you scrubs have sold out.

Workin as intended imo.

Blizzard is now the Black Eyed Peas when they found Fergie. It's all down hill from here.

I'd never heard of the Black Eyed Peas til Fergs joined and they got radio play. Not a fan here either, but hey.. they kicked on just nicely. So I dun see a prob here, are you saying success coupled with good looks is holding you back from phat loots, progression, gold rocket cars and super models..or what?

Not flaming, just not seeing much point to dis fred mate.
Reply Quote
10/11/2012 11:19 PMPosted by Multiball
Would exist, if Blizzard actually cared about their player base. Too bad capitalism has gotten the best of them.

Yeah Boo on makin a buck. Boo on you free market!! Boo!!!

They used to make great games, not so much now. It's all down hill from here.

I dun play WoW personally but they still have 10mil plus subs, and some masochists (like myself) are still lovin D3 sooo.. computer says no!

before you delete this thread,.

Below the radar prolly..

you scrubs have sold out.

Workin as intended imo.

Blizzard is now the Black Eyed Peas when they found Fergie. It's all down hill from here.

I'd never heard of the Black Eyed Peas til Fergs joined and they got radio play. Not a fan here either, but hey.. they kicked on just nicely. So I dun see a prob here, are you saying success coupled with good looks is holding you back from phat loots, progression, gold rocket cars and super models..or what?

Not flaming, just not seeing much point to dis fred mate.

LMAO......
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]